If you build diecast dioramas of any scale or type, here's where you can show them off!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Citroën garage

Citroën garage 9 years, 8 months ago #1

Gold Boarder
had some time to spare last weekend. printed about 10 sheets of paper an made this in my showcase:

miniaturescitroenscalemodels.blogspot.co...rating-showcase.html

Re: Citroën garage 9 years, 8 months ago #2

Gold Boarder
What a great idea, instant diorama without the hassles of building a seperate unit.  I wish I had display cases like these as I would "borrow" your idea.  My diorama sits in the spare room until I find the time and space to bring it out for photos. Then it gets put away again.   Would love to have a permanent display set up like this.

Re: Citroën garage 9 years, 8 months ago #3

Gold Boarder
Thanks, yeah my Diana fleurus diorama (some post below) will also be put away if I ever get the time to finish it. That's what I regret because it needs a lot of time and money to build it up. 

This was easy. print out wall's, print out a floor, print aut some brand names and glue it all toghether. took me about 2 hours in total.

Re: Citroën garage 9 years, 8 months ago #4

That looks very nice. The brick walls are availble as printed sheets of cardboard paper in several toyshops, mainly used in train lays-outs

But I like the DIY

Re: Citroën garage 9 years, 8 months ago #5

Gold Boarder
true, but to keep the costs down this was a good alternative, had some fun with Paint, cost me the price of some a4 and some ink

Re: Citroën garage 9 years, 8 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
great idea for very little money (more to spend on models)
  • Page: