If you build diecast dioramas of any scale or type, here's where you can show them off!
  • Page:

TOPIC: The tyre delivery.

The tyre delivery. 9 years, 9 months ago #1

Gold Boarder
Built this up to go with my workshop diorama, it came with the decals on the doors, and they were too good to remove, as I usually do.  Modified the ride height, swapped out the wheels and added a load of tyres for effect.  Most tyre dealers downunder have a modified ute with company logos on as a work horse and promotional vehicle.

Here it is, the Tyre delivery to Joe's Tyre Service.

Thanks for looking.

Re: The tyre delivery. 9 years, 9 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Looks pretty neat George. Your diorama looks good, I must get round to making my own one day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeorgeT

Re: The tyre delivery. 9 years, 9 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Another great diorama GeorgeT

Re: The tyre delivery. 9 years, 9 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Nice work George.

Frame.

Re: The tyre delivery. 9 years, 9 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Very, very well done.

Re: The tyre delivery. 9 years, 9 months ago #6

Gold Boarder
very nice work mate!

Re: The tyre delivery. 9 years, 9 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
I like it very much !

Re: The tyre delivery. 9 years, 9 months ago #8

Very nice diorama George, but you also put a lot of effort in the first picture, the background looks very realistic

Re: The tyre delivery. 9 years, 9 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
You know, everytime I see something like this, it make me go "I wish I could do something like that, I really must have a go at it someday soon"

I think that's the highest praise possible, to have your work inspire others to try and do something similar. It simply looks fab!

Re: The tyre delivery. 9 years, 9 months ago #10

Gold Boarder
Thanks for the words of encougement guys, really appreciated.  This is part of my workshop diorama that I have been building for awhile now.  Every now and then I do something else to it, so it's really a labour of love, I guess.  We live in an apartment so I am space poor and this gets put away when I have finished playing.  Would love to have a permanent set up for it, maybe someday.

The background for the first shot was the packing out of the box of another diecast model I got.  Too good to throw away and I think it adds some quality to the photo instead of a drab background.

Another shot of the front of the workshop. Shows the office/showroom area.

Re: The tyre delivery. 9 years, 9 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
Yes, I would say a labour of love and too bad about the space constritions but I do know what you mean. I am in the process of hopefully moving my office to make for more space. We are tight here too.

Great diorama you have and I too wish to make one some day
  • Page: