Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
If you build diecast dioramas of any scale or type, here's where you can show them off!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama

Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #1

Gold Boarder
impressive diorama's I have seen here. That's why I want to share mine with you! 

I'm new here and collect only Citroën for about a year now. One of the main reasons is that this is the brand I grew up with... my uncle had a garage in Fluerus but he retired a year ago. The garage was sold and now has become an "okay" (supermarket). 

for his birthday I wanted to surprise him with a 1/43 diorama of his own garage, but as the garage didn't exist any more I had to rely on my memories and building plans.

in the back you can see a picture of how it looked back then. with these informations I started making my own plans for the scale model.

a lot of time and money later... this is the result. it's not yet totally finished, but I have no time to continue for the moment.

Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by AcceoCitroen.

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Excellent diorama, lots of detail in there. I very much liked the way you got right in there with the camera as if we were inside the the building, and even has a toilet as well, nice detail.

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #3

Gold Boarder
Thanks

It was the first time I build something like this. So a lot of trial and error, but I'm happy with the results so far. I just have to make a paint cabine and finish some of the details but that's for later.

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
What a superb diorama and it's quite a complex building you've created, must be hard for you to pass it on to your uncle, but I'm sure he's going to be thrilled with your gift!

The good thing with something as big and complex as this is, that it creates endless opportunities for photos: so many angles to choose from - move the camera just one tiny bit, or even change the focus and you have a completely different view.

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #5

Gold Boarder
indeed it is quite big, 1,25mx1,20m in totaal  with the garage alone being 0,83x0,5m

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #6

Very nice, you did put a lot of effort in it.

Looks great and very detailled

Hope your uncle has room for it
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by RoutemasterNL.

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
Very, very, .... , very nice !

I had two Citroëns. My parents about 12 and still my mother got one (brand new C4).

My favorite was my AX Gti (72 Kw, 790 kgs !) A GoKart !

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Superb diorama and I am sure your Uncle will be most pleased with it. It will bring a tear to his eye when he sees it for sure as the dealership does not exist anymore. Nice work.

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #9

Gold Boarder
this ax was made by Otto models in scale 1/18, I chose the black one miniaturescitroenscalemodels.blogspot.com/search/label/AX

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #10

Gold Boarder
Fantastic work.  I love the idea for the workshop door opening system. very clever.

Even if it takes a lot of time this is a very worthwhile project and I look forward to seeing more of it.  I am still adding to/working on my workshop diorama (1/43) and its now over 18 months in progress.

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #11

Gold Boarder
You will keep on finding things to add or to improve That's what I like about this. But boy it has a price tag!

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #12

Platinum Boarder
Awesome...I like that.

Frame.

Re: Garage Diana Fleurus Diorama 9 years, 10 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
Absolutely amazing. Well done!
  • Page: