If you build diecast dioramas of any scale or type, here's where you can show them off!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Heavy snow in the UK

Re: Heavy snow in the UK 9 years, 11 months ago #16

Great video Jim, nice hearing your voice and comments !

Re: Heavy snow in the UK 9 years, 11 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
Great picture jan, am i right in thinking the bottom picture is your version of the original?

Re: Heavy snow in the UK 9 years, 11 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
Great video Jim, nice hearing your voice and comments !

I have no sound on my computer so was pretty quiet lol

Re: Heavy snow in the UK 9 years, 11 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
I have been told I should not talk while filming. I didn't on the first one but I had to on the second one. Time for some cheap speakers there Peter.

Re: Heavy snow in the UK 9 years, 11 months ago #20

Platinum Boarder
I have been told I should not talk while filming. I didn't on the first one but I had to on the second one. Time for some cheap speakers there Peter.

I'm on a borrowed computer while mine gets a new motherboard, lightening fried it and the modem back in April down the phone line, this one has no sound sofeware so been quiet since then

Re: Heavy snow in the UK 9 years, 11 months ago #21

Platinum Boarder
Ah, that is a drag. New motherboard should be less than $100.00 and it only takes about half an hour or so it install, if you know what your doing. I build my own computers on line at a store in Toronto, they put them together for me and my latest one is worth about $650.00 Dual Core latest processor with 4 gigs of ram, 1 terrabyte hard drive with 8 megs of ram onboard, Nvidia GT 430 Video card and a decent sound card, 5.1 surround sound. 4 Speakers and a sub. Those cost less than $80. Last computer I had to replace the motherboard on and that board cost me about $65.00, Azus boards is all I use.

Hopefully your computer will be back soon. I hate the tech guys and don't use them. Not hard to teach yourself how to install computer parts if your Mechanically inclined. Just remember, no static electicity. Ground youself to the pluged in computer before touching anything inside.
  • Page: