If you build diecast dioramas of any scale or type, here's where you can show them off!
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Trade In

The Trade In 10 years ago #1

Gold Boarder
Ther boys are making sure on this one!  A thorough inspection.  Good to see he has seen the error of his ways and is going FORD.  Wonder which one he will choose? That white over blue convertible is calling out to me!

Re: The Trade In 10 years ago #2

Platinum Boarder
to many speeding tickets in my bright red Chevy gives me an idea to go stealth...

May add some 'ghost flames' on the black convertible in the corner and be invisible during the night runs.
Last Edit: 10 years ago by RVREVO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeorgeT

Re: The Trade In 10 years ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Personally, I'd have to go with that light blue over white rag top in the corner. It oozes awesomeness.

Re: The Trade In 10 years ago #4

Platinum Boarder
or add a little class with the Skyliner

afterall... red is my color LOL

Re: The Trade In 10 years ago #5

Platinum Boarder
The black '53 would be a side valve V8 so that's out

The others would have that not so nice Y block V8 so if I was the driver of the '55 I would leave and find a Chev dealer with a nice black '57 Chev convertible with continental kit and that new sweet small block V8. But perhaps that's just me  

Re: The Trade In 10 years ago #6

Platinum Boarder
I would like to trade in me on the pink and white 1955 Crown Victoria with the chrome wrapower roof band 2door if you can include air-condition as those Plexiglas see through roofs can bake scones in them.

Re: The Trade In 10 years ago #7

Platinum Boarder
Crown Victoria's got me although the Red not the Pink. lol.

Re: The Trade In 10 years ago #8

Gold Boarder
I guess thats the problem, so many Fords and only 7 days in a week!  Nothing wrong with the Y blocks, if you look after them, and the side valves have so much nostalgia. The flame job sounds good, like the thinking, and I'm sure you would look "sweet" steering that Pink Vicky, Gunner! 

Just realised that I didn't include my car of choice,  A red and white, 4 door, much the same as the 1:1 model I had some years ago.  Like I said, so many Fords.........

Re: The Trade In 10 years ago #9

Gold Boarder

This one wasn't on the lot.  Its close to what I had in a 1:1, except the colors need to be reversed to white over red.
  • Page: