Tekno Denmark cars
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you'll find all the diecast forums dedicated to specific manufacturers.

TOPIC: Tekno Denmark cars

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #211

Fresh Boarder
sorry my pics won't load..

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #212

Platinum Boarder
drew1109 wrote:
Hi everyone I recently was given a small collection of tekno denmark volvo diecast cars/trucks to sell for a family member. I am planning on listing them on ebay soon but was also wondering if there was a better option to know what they're worth. I'm just outside of Chicago Illinois. I'll post some more pics soon. Also have Volvo Truck Corporation models.

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #213

Platinum Boarder
drew1109 wrote:

Welcome to Planet Diecast from BC Canada. I have edited your pictures so they show. We are having picture loading problems right now. If you go to the Testing threads you will find a walk around on page 2 post 22 that will show you how to post for the time being.

These look great and I  like the larger Tekno Trucks. They should sell well. You could start at $1 and let the bidding go where it may. One thing is to sell world wide to get the largest audience and shipping is a problem. Keep it as low as you can and DO NOT join in on the Global Shipping Program as it is a money grab for eBay. Good luck and you can see on ebay what models have sold for. If you don't know how, ask and I can show you.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Nobleco.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drew1109

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #214

Platinum Boarder
It also depends on the condition.  chipped or scratched.  Looks like you have no boxes for them.  The Tekno should go for more than the others but you never know.

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #215

Platinum Boarder
I am in Indy and we go up to Chicago all the time.  Where are you located?

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #216

Platinum Boarder
Welcome to the Forum from Ontario Canada, give us a post in the introduction section to tell us a bit more about yourself.

If you post some more close up photos of these models you may even get some interest here. There are a lot of Tekno lovers here. Those tankers and transport trucks have certainly caught my eye

Let us know what prices you end up looking for.

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #217

Fresh Boarder
Villa Park.. a suburb of Chicago by Lombard and Elmhurst if your familiar with those.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karls

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #218

Fresh Boarder
I'll give a heads up after I list them. I think ebay will be my best option. I'll try and get them up in the next few days. I don't have boxes with the ones you see there but the rest of the trucks do. Thanks for getting back to me. I'll post my ebay username so you can see all the ones I list. Theres around 35-38 total. Some duplicates.

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #219

Platinum Boarder
A very nice collector passed away recently in the US, Marty.  I got this white Tekno Lincoln from the auction his wife had.  

hwdphotos/upload_tinymce/Tekno Lincoln_1523382072.jpg

Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by karls.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #220

Fresh Boarder
That's a nice one. I'm pretty new to the Tekno name and some of the diecasts I have which are all Volvo were exclusive to Volvo employees. They were my wife's uncles which was a regional sales manager for volvo. I'd like to keep a couple and start a small collection.

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #221

Platinum Boarder
karls wrote:
A very nice collector passed away recently in the US, Marty.  I got this white Tekno Lincoln from the auction his wife had.  

This one won't load.

hwdphotos/upload_tinymce/Tekno Lincoln_1523382072.jpg

The are all the same picture but here they are anyway. Jim

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #222

Platinum Boarder
<p>Jim - took me a while to figure out how to post the image!  Thanks for helping.  I do not get the dots around the little image icon, I get it shaded blue instead, when I try to highlight it</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Here is another Tekno (one photo).  Renault 4CV compared to the more crude Vilmer (also made in DK).  I like them both!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>(not yet - upload image button is now gone)</p>
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by karls.

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #223

Platinum Boarder
<p>The Reply screen now looks like notepad or Microsoft works with task bar ,</p>
<p>The old task bar with upload pics ,URL has gone </p>

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #224

Platinum Boarder
The reply page now looks like notepad or Microsoft works ,
The old task bar with upload pics,URL has gone
When you type message in reply and click submit you get internal error 500

This message posted with Quick Reply that still works.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GunnerJim

Re: Tekno Denmark cars 2 years, 5 months ago #225

Platinum Boarder
<p>I just tried that so lets see. Yup, works for me too but no picture loader unless from another site with URL. Editing the post as I just did put the paragraph markers up again.</p>
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Nobleco.