Here's where you'll find all the diecast forums dedicated to specific manufacturers.

TOPIC: Spot On

Re: Spot On 5 months, 2 weeks ago #1786

Nice example. I saw that the window on the driver's is half opened. That looks good! Are you going to restore it?

Re: Spot On 5 months, 2 weeks ago #1787

Platinum Boarder
I thinks this one is in the category as too good to restore. Spot on put these added features to their models the rear windscreen has the old fashioned "stick on" heated rear window .
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Spot On 4 months ago #1788

Platinum Boarder
Hopefully when the weather brightens up I will be able to start some restorations again , just got these

Re: Spot On 3 months ago #1789

Platinum Boarder
I felt a lot better than i have done today and decided to tackle these after the England game, I only did the Austin and the BMW , the Jag will need to wait as I need headlights for it and I won't be painting it green I don't know why Triang painted this model this colour as it is so not E-Type.

Re: Spot On 3 months ago #1790

Platinum Boarder
Sure makes a difference when some one who knows what he or she is doing. These look great and ready for anyone's collection. Nice going.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Spot On 3 months ago #1791

Gold Boarder
<p>They are beautiful.<br />I should make another batch of mine and stick closer to original as I normally do.</p>

Re: Spot On 3 months ago #1792

Platinum Boarder
Excellent work Andy. I look forward to one of your Spot-on Rolls-Royce or Bentley rebuilds.

Re: Spot On 3 months ago #1793

Platinum Boarder
<p>I do have a Bentley continental put away to do i will have to have a look for it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Did you see the Matchbox Rolls Royce silver Shadow in the Matchbox car case topic , I was pleased with this as I paid £12 for it.</p>
Last Edit: 3 months ago by Andy66.

Re: Spot On 3 months ago #1794

Superb work Andy!

Re: Spot On 2 months, 3 weeks ago #1795

Platinum Boarder
Excellent Andy. Those are "spot on" refurbs. ha ha ha

Re: Spot On 2 months, 3 weeks ago #1796

Platinum Boarder
Hi all looks like the reserection Spot On is continuing to restore those played to death just about toys from the past. They look fantastic in their new paint shinning like new toys from the factory once again.

Re: Spot On 2 months, 3 weeks ago #1797

Platinum Boarder
i found another Lock Up Garage set , this time complete with it's box , it is a shame that some of the artwork did not survive on it, the garage was missing it's roof sign which was an easy fix , now I have a longer row of garages.

Re: Spot On 2 months, 3 weeks ago #1798

Platinum Boarder
Nice and good to hear these are still out there. Nice work on the sign too.

Re: Spot On 2 months, 2 weeks ago #1799

Very nice examples of these garages. Are both the roofs original?

Re: Spot On 2 months, 2 weeks ago #1800

Platinum Boarder
Yes everything original except for one door on one and the roof sign on the other