Here's where you'll find all the diecast forums dedicated to specific manufacturers.

TOPIC: Spot On

Re: Spot On 4 months ago #1771

Great color for a sportscar. Do you have to remove the steering wheel for applying the dashboard decal?

Re: Spot On 4 months ago #1772

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Theo. I wanted a different color than red. I have too many red vehicles.
Yes about the decal but I am not sure if I have to put the hole into it for the steering wheel or not. I would think I have to.

Re: Spot On 4 months ago #1773

Platinum Boarder
a very nice restoration with a tasteful colour, with regards the dash decal , you will need to remove the steering wheel to apply it & make a hole, the decal always seems to big for the dash with the ones I have applied.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Spot On 4 months ago #1774

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Andy. I though I would have to make the hole myself. The steering wheel is just pushed in a bit for pictures. It is removable so no problems with applying the decal Let it dry and then put a hole in it. I can cut it down if it is too big for the dash, I hope.

Re: Spot On 2 months, 2 weeks ago #1775

Platinum Boarder
I got this some time back , it is now in its original colour of grey , I will touch the rear lights in when I get a chance

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: Spot On 2 months, 2 weeks ago #1776

The grey paint really suits the cars and the red tail lights will certainly finish it off.

Re: Spot On 2 months, 2 weeks ago #1777

Platinum Boarder
Another great car saved from the scrap heap.

Re: Spot On 2 months, 1 week ago #1778

Platinum Boarder
I took a chance on buying this Rover, as I thought it was a re-paint & it was at a very reasonable price, all turned out well it is a nigh on mint example , just missing the battery box and bulb, I have a repro one which I will make up and fit.

Re: Spot On 2 months, 1 week ago #1779

Platinum Boarder
Looks like original paint to me and in very good condition indeed. Nice find and to have it for cheap is even better.

Re: Spot On 2 months, 1 week ago #1780

Platinum Boarder
Pictures also gone in past pages.

Re: Spot On 2 months, 1 week ago #1781

Platinum Boarder
<p>Which pages are missing photos?</p>
<p>I went back to see 1 through 10 and then from page 110 to this page and the only photos I could find missing were links to eBay sales that have long expired. I did not come across and missing photos that I am aware of.</p>
Last Edit: 2 months, 1 week ago by Nobleco.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Spot On 2 months, 1 week ago #1782

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Nobleco , panic over , There must have been a problem with Post Image as all back on now. I would have been gutted if pictures had gone as a lot of history is on this forum.

Re: Spot On 2 months ago #1783

Platinum Boarder
I am glad of that. It would be a shame if we lost it all. The guys at VerticalScope are still working on getting this site transferred to a new format. I hope it will be done this year but who knows. We have been waiting for 2 or 3 years now already.

Re: Spot On 2 weeks, 4 days ago #1784

Platinum Boarder
I have just got this nice conditioned Morris 1100 , it is the one without the holes in the roof for the roof rack.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Spot On 2 weeks, 4 days ago #1785

Platinum Boarder
I drove an Austin 1100 back in the late 60's Great fun car and never had so many people in one car before. I think it was 12. Got to love the 1960s and stuffing cars or phone booths. LOL