Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you'll find all the diecast forums dedicated to specific manufacturers.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast

Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Is there no interest in the Spanish brands of diecast? Many out there!

Joal, Guisval, Paya, Mira, Pilen, Guiloy, Gisima, are brands that pop up?

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #2

Not that much from me, I don't have any

But I like seeing some photos though
The following user(s) said Thank You: jclevering

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Well, one of my latest acquisitions is this cool Guisval from the eighties:

A 1939 Delahaye 135M

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Slightly bigger is this Joal model of a Renault Kerax:

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #5

2 nice ones JC

That Renault truck is very nice, I like the lifting mechanism

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
I have a couple maybe three JOAL trucks, I should show.

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
Joal Euclid Dump Truck JOA242

Joal Michigan Loader JOA239

This one is supposed to be rare and worth a bunch. Don't know about that though.

Both are 1:50 scale.
Last Edit: 7 years, 10 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
On my holidays in Spain I believe I've seen Michigan loaders in shops, not sure therefore.

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
There were a few Pilen around in the early (prenet) days in Australia. I have to admit I only bought this one because it was a Chev.

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
Another Pilen, a bit smaller though:

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
Joal Mercedes (Tekno copy):

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #12

Platinum Boarder
Pilen Toronado:

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
This Toronado looks like the Isrealie, Cragstan car but with opening doors. Looks very nice.

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #14

Platinum Boarder
Oh, I have quite a few spanish diecasts, let's see...

(Auto-)Pilen #313 De Tomaso Mangusta. Missing one engine cover. The casting is so similar to Dinky's version that parts can be interchanged and fit almost 100%

(Auto-)Pilen #503 - Renault 12 S

Joal #212 - Pegaso Container Truck

Joal #155 - Scania OmniCity city bus

Joal #? - Scania OmniLink city bus

Mira #4021 - Chrysler 150 GLS - missing bumpers. These should be interchangeable with Solido's model.

Nacoral Inter-Cars #100 - Mercedes 280 S. Unmelted wheels & tires! May not sound special, but this is the wheel/tire-combination that very often develops a chemical reaction causing the wheels to melt into an unshapely blob.

Nacoral Inter-Cars #121 - Volvo 144. This wheel/tire type does not have the same problems as on the Mercedes above. Nevertheless it's quite a rare diecast in good condition because it has other weaknesses: the front turn indicators are tiny colored plastic pieces and they always break/become lost. The taillights are of the same material and placed in small chromed holders... they too tend to come loose. The bumpers are made from very thin metal, ridged to allow a rubber strip to be placed like on the real car. Looks great, but they break very easily!

Pilen/Artec #371 - Mercedes 250

Pilen #? - Mercedes 250. Very similar to the one above, but with a few small differences.

Pilen #? - Mercedes 250. My third variant of this car. The casting is the same, and so is the problem: bonnets, boots and doors open or rather... they should! In reality they can only open a tiny bit before it starts to feel as if you're going to break something if you continue. Apart from that, I really like this deep red metallic version.

And finally:

Pilen/AHC #491 - Volvo 480 ES. This isn't really spanish, but dutch. Nevertheless it's a Pilen-diecast.

I have a few more with no photos and also a few that have been sold and the photos moved to a different drive.

Re: Guisval, Guiloy, Mira, Paya and other Spanish diecast 7 years, 10 months ago #15

Platinum Boarder
Here the often unappreciated Gisima:

• Page: