Smart Toys Ltd Hong Kong made in China.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you'll find all the diecast forums dedicated to specific manufacturers.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Smart Toys Ltd Hong Kong made in China.

Smart Toys Ltd Hong Kong made in China. 12 years, 2 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Smart Toys logo.

1956 Ford F 100 and has the copy rights 2002.

Re: Smart Toys Ltd Hong Kong made in China. 12 years, 2 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I couldn't find that much information about this Hong Kong registered manufacture other than they are registered in Hong Kong and make their products in China. There are two other companies registered with the basic name of Smart Toys. Beijing Smart Toys and HK Smart Toys. As there seems to be no relationship between these three company's as there place of operandi is different in all cases.

Notice the importers name Kandy Toys and has been in business since 1978 in Honk Kong and United Kingdom and imports lots of toys from China.

Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by GunnerJim.

Re: Smart Toys Ltd Hong Kong made in China. 12 years, 2 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
The overall length from front bumper to rear is 94 mm while the width from the front fenders is 37 mm if anyone is interested in working out the scale can do so as I think this F100 would be about 1/50 in scale or there abouts.

Basic undercarriage platform for a chassis with something representing the running gear while two screw holders for the plinth stand do spoil such lovely patten work.

No mirrors to be broken off as the driver side is casted into the body.

Nice bit of red plastic for tail light.

Tailgate drops down with some help.

Basic interior like seating and steering wheel.

I required this Smart Toys Ford F100 from the Netherlands through eBay and I liked it adding to the growing collection of F100. 

Re: Smart Toys Ltd Hong Kong made in China. 12 years, 2 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Sometimes I do not know what I really have at times as I found this Smart Toys in amongst the growing collection of nameless misfits. It does have those similarties basic flows with the Tarago by Toyota.

Length 84 mm and width 34 mm and hight 30 mm from wheel to roof.

And that is all I know about Smart Toys Ltd.
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by GunnerJim.

Re: Smart Toys Ltd Hong Kong made in China. 12 years, 2 months ago #5

Never seen them here,

interesting model though
  • Page: