Here's where you'll find all the diecast forums dedicated to specific manufacturers.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re: Spot On

Re: Spot On 6 months, 2 weeks ago #1

Gold Boarder
<p>Nobleco wrote:
Thanks, I knew you would know the answer. Different years and differing body makers explains why the change. Nice to know. I have never liked that truck area pushed out like that. There was a more modern model of the RR that also had that sometime in the 1980's to 2000, not sure but Seville comes to mind.
</p>
<p>There was no "change" and it wasn't dependent on the year.</p>
<p>These were still coachbuilt cars. Rolls Royce only built the chassis and you chose the body. Apart from HJ Mulliner and Park Ward, James Young and Hooper were also coachbuilders for Rolls Royce, each with their own styling, trim and features.</p>
<p>You could, however, just buy a bare chassis and have it delivered to any other coachbuilder of your choice.</p>
<p>Don't like the bootlid style? You told them and they made you a different one.<br />Tin roof not to your liking and you fancy tailfins? Step right this way, sir.<br /><br />
</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

Re: Spot On 6 months, 2 weeks ago #2

there is a hick-up in this topic, Unfortunately I can't move this message into the target topic....

Re: Spot On 6 months, 2 weeks ago #3

Gold Boarder
Weird. It was supposed to be a reply, not a new thread.

This software, etc etc.
  • Page: