my diecast addiction............
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lightning strikes here! This forum is all about JL - new and old!
  • Page:

TOPIC: my diecast addiction............

my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder
sorry, cant seem to be able to load pictures of my diecast.
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by cjtorino.

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #2

Yes, we're having some issues with the move to the new servers. Try and load them from your photobucket account and see if that works for you. The tech guys are working on it. Thanks, and welcome to the site, Rob

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
I loaded some pictures from Windows Gallery into my Toy Collector Gallery yesterday and had no problems but I will load some this morning and see if I have any problems.

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
testing

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
And another one, might even be one I did for you. I don't think so though due to where on my computer I found it, not in your files. This is uploaded from my computer.

Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
This one, the same one I think, came from my gallery here on Toy Collector. I have no problem up loading pictures from either of them or from my Photo Bucket pages as I did in the Restoration threads. Probably have no  problem from my Fotki account or my Webshots account.

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
I like your white tires there Richard

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #8

Fresh Boarder
one more try:

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #9

Fresh Boarder
A seven foot tall- four sided display tower loaded with Johnny Lightning. I started collecting Johnny Lightning during the Topper era, then didnt see many Johnny Lightning cars until 1994. while shopping for something else, I stumbled upon the Playing Mantis releases of 'Comemmerative cars, celebrating the original 47 castings that Topper Industries produced. The next time I looked for Johnny Lightning cars, I found the Musclecars USA series cars, and in that series was a 1970 Dodge Super Bee, My very first car! I was hooked again.

And I still am!

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
Wow, your place looks like Marty Martford's basement. Glad to see you finally got the pictures uploaded. That is quite the collection of toys you have. Thanks for showing.

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
That is some display it is like a Christmas Tree full of goodies. Yes you must show us all of your collection as time goes by.

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #12

Love the tower. Did you make it yourself or did you find an old store display?

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #13

Fresh Boarder
double post
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by cjtorino.

Re: my diecast addiction............ 8 years, 10 months ago #14

Fresh Boarder
Love the tower. Did you make it yourself or did you find an old store display?

This is an old 'Revlon' cosmetics tower. it is a four sided pegboard display that spins 360 degrees and holds alot of Johnny Lightning cars easily, and spins around very nicely.
  • Page: