Lightning strikes here! This forum is all about JL - new and old!
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1970 Plymouth Cuda

1970 Plymouth Cuda 9 years, 4 months ago #1

Senior Boarder

Re: 1970 Plymouth Cuda 9 years, 4 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Is this just wrong?  In how many ways?      

Re: 1970 Plymouth Cuda 9 years, 4 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Sorry for my bad manners...   But it did make me laugh a little!  Can you tell I am a traditionalist!  Keep 'em coming!

Re: 1970 Plymouth Cuda 9 years, 4 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
OK!!! But what toy company made this extreme custom creation rubber burner. I presume it might be a Hot Wheels, then again it mightn't be. So it is a good idea to put some written description about the toy and who makes it, as then it becomes a reference point on Toy Collector and not just a pretty picture. Just check out the rules up on the blue tool bar and read what Toy Collector members are supposed to do when they are posting threads, forum posts and Blogs.

Edit: to add some wording just click on the edit at the lower right of your forum post and adds some information just like I have done with this sentence.

Enjoy.
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by GunnerJim.

Re: 1970 Plymouth Cuda 9 years, 4 months ago #5

Senior Boarder
OK!!! But what toy company made this extreme custom creation rubber burner. I presume it might be a Hot Wheels, then again it mightn't be. So it is a good idea to put some written description about the toy and who makes it, as then it becomes a reference point on Toy Collector and not just a pretty picture. Just check out the rules up on the blue tool bar and read what Toy Collector members are supposed to do when they are posting threads, forum posts and Blogs.

Edit: to add some wording just click on the edit at the lower right of your forum post and adds some information just like I have done with this sentence.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the info. I assumed since I posted it under the Johnny Lightning forum, it wouldn't be mistaken for a Hot Wheel, and it is a 1970 Plymouth Cuda issue promotional for Lexmark.

Re: 1970 Plymouth Cuda 9 years, 4 months ago #6

Yeah, the manufacturer only forums are kind of new and some of us are still getting used to TC 2.0 Give us some time and we'll all be up to speed. It does help with the JL threads to list the scale as JL has more than just 64th scale cars. There are 24th and 18th scale and I think my son has a 43rd scale coca cola truck. I'll have to measure it and scale it out to be sure.
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by oldtruck56.
The following user(s) said Thank You: QuicksilverDiecast

Re: 1970 Plymouth Cuda 9 years, 4 months ago #7

Senior Boarder
A few more variations of the 1/64th 1970 Plymouth Cuda from Johnny Lightning.

Re: 1970 Plymouth Cuda 9 years, 4 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
That's a lot better and I see there are variations with the wheel hubs on these 1970 Plymouth Cuda by Johnny Lightning.

Re: 1970 Plymouth Cuda 9 years, 3 months ago #9

Senior Boarder

Re: 1970 Plymouth Cuda 9 years, 3 months ago #10

Senior Boarder
Above are some of my 'cudas. JL made perhaps the best example of the car I have found. Their 1970 models are almost flawless in reprsentation of 340, 383, 440 and Hemi 'cudas as well as the AAR 'cuda. They also did a fairly good example of the '71 body on their Sox and Martin Pro Stock Barracuda in that the Pro Stock is lacking (as it should) in distinct 'cuda features that were not on the base car. My convertable440 car in the above photo matches my more expensive version buy another company at about half the price.
  • Page: