1948 Ford F-1 Pick up Truck
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Semis, artics, pickups, vans, road trains - whatever they are and whatever you call them, if they're used to transport stuff, here's where to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1948 Ford F-1 Pick up Truck

1948 Ford F-1 Pick up Truck 4 years, 5 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder
1948 Ford F-1 Pick-up Truck

Re: 1948 Ford F-1 Pick up Truck 4 years, 5 months ago #2

Hello Kaykay,
welcome from The Netherlands.
You showed some beautiful sharp photos. In a very realistic setting

Re: 1948 Ford F-1 Pick up Truck 4 years, 5 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Hi there, welcome to you! Can you tell us something about yourself?

Re: 1948 Ford F-1 Pick up Truck 4 years, 5 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Welcome from BC Canada. Hope you like it here. Your pictures are great but who made the model and what scale is it? I gather that is a WWII Harley 45 or 80 CU war issue bike. I have owned both over the years and they overlapped so was great. Mine was not Army Green thought. LIght brown truck with dark brown fenders for the truck and black for the bike at first then a brighter green then a purple if I remember right. I bought the bike as a basket case, Frame, wheels and tires, front end and frame all seperate about 7 boxes filled with parts. Took a year to put back together with rebulding the motor and transmission. They also came with the bike.
I would be interested on both models I I could find them. First I have seen like this.

Re: 1948 Ford F-1 Pick up Truck 4 years, 5 months ago #5

Fresh Boarder
Hi. Thanks for sharing your view. I am from India and this model was the first one bought outside India.

Re: 1948 Ford F-1 Pick up Truck 4 years, 5 months ago #6

Fresh Boarder
Hi KEESIE thank you. I am from India. First i started collecting 1:32 and slowing sifted to collect 1:24, 1:43 and 1;18. Now started collecting 1:43 Trucks.

Re: 1948 Ford F-1 Pick up Truck 4 years, 5 months ago #7

Fresh Boarder
Hi NOBLECO Thank you.Thanks for your view. This Model is made by Maisto and the Scale is 1:25. I bought this in Singapore. Now it is available in Amazon.com The same Military Model. I am sending you the link. www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=sear...vidson+1%3A25+Maisto

Be fast only 6 is left with them.

Re: 1948 Ford F-1 Pick up Truck 4 years, 5 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the information. I was hoping they would be in 1:43. 1:24 is too large and I don't have anywere to display them.

Re: 1948 Ford F-1 Pick up Truck 4 years, 5 months ago #9

Fresh Boarder
Ur are welcome. I am not sure if this Model is made in 1:43.
  • Page: