Greenlights in the mail yesterday
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
A place to talk about all the great models from GreenLight Collectibles. This is also the forum for the Greenlight Collectibles Group.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Greenlights in the mail yesterday

Greenlights in the mail yesterday 9 years, 2 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Our fellow member, StarbaseBravo, has sent me some Greenlights as they are not sold in Canada as of yet.  John gave me a price I could not refuse and he sent up 4 Greenlights and 2 Hot Wheels. The Hot Wheels is the Back to the Future DeLorean. One in a display blister and the other was a cut down card. He wrote 1 to open on the blister so I did just that. I will show it in the Diecast Liberation Front .

1:64 Series 5

1:64 Series 5

1:64 Series 4

1:64 Muscle Car Garage Series 12

It has a nicely detailed engine under the hood and I suspect the others do too.

Last Edit: 9 years, 2 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Greenlights in the mail yesterday 9 years, 2 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Ha, I see you decided to open one.

I tell ya, I've opened more cars in the last month then I have in the nearly three years I've been collecting. The temptation finally overcame me.

Re: Greenlights in the mail yesterday 9 years, 2 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Well. I like this car in Real Life and always steered away from the cops so it was a natural choice as to which one to open. Keep the cops sealed off from the Real World. LOL

I also thought I could see that the hood opened so I could not resist.
Last Edit: 9 years, 2 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Greenlights in the mail yesterday 9 years, 1 month ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Oldtruck56 was kind enough to find and send me a 1:64 Shop Tool Accessory pack by Greenlight. GL Muscle serirs exclusive limited edition. It contains 6 pieces and has a car jack, too cabinet, work bench, engine hoist, double shop work light and a drill press. Very impressive for the scale, detail is great. Take a look

Pictured here with one of my matchbox cars.

• Page: