Greenlight Auction Block series 13
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
A place to talk about all the great models from GreenLight Collectibles. This is also the forum for the Greenlight Collectibles Group.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Greenlight Auction Block series 13

Greenlight Auction Block series 13 13 years, 4 months ago #1

This just in...

GreenLight places an exceptional set into 1:64 Auction Block  13

Mecum Monopolizes 1:64 Auction Block  13 as all six cars come to us from their block

Indianapolis,  IN (November 23, 2010)The bond between GreenLight and  Mecum Auction has been growing exponentially since the last release of  Auction Block in May of 2010. Through this healthy business relationship  1:18 and 1:64 scale projects have been hitting the shelves of local  hobby and toy stores with great acclaim from enthusiasts and collectors.

Series  13 includes vehicles dating from the late ‘60’s to early ‘70’s, ranging  in origins from classic dragster such as the ’69 Road Runner to ’71  Cheyenne 4x4 truck. The set also holds flawless and famous machines like  the \'70 Challenger; a new casting and a \'66 Mustang GT, both signature muscle cars. Adding a  dash of prestige there are rare automobiles like the \'67 Corvette 427  which is 1 out of 14 in existence and a \'69 Boss 429 with a confirming  Marti report.

1:64 Auction Block Series 13 Assortment:
1966 Ford Mustang GT
1967  Chevrolet Corvette 427 L88
1969 Ford Mustang  Boss 429
1969 Plymouth  Road Runner
1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
1971 Chevrolet Cheyenne

These  die-cast replicas feature opening hoods, detailed engines, real rubber  tires, metal body and chassis, detailed graphics, custom license plates and  are officially licensed by the respective automobile companies.  Quantities are limited to 5,000 units of each car and will be available  at GreenLight Hobby Retailers, Distributors, TRU, and Meijer stores  beginning in late-December 2010.

Last Edit: 13 years, 4 months ago by oldtruck56.

Re:Greenlight Auction Block series 13 13 years, 4 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I am struggling finding Greenlight in Australia, I have been searching for the Route 66 set with no joy, I assume these will be the same.
Shipping costs from America just make them too dear. 

Re:Greenlight Auction Block series 13 13 years, 4 months ago #3

I have to get them off the auction site. My Wal Mart doesn\'t stock them and the closest Toys R Us in on the east side of El Paso Texas, about an hour and a half away.
  • Page: