Greenlight gets new investors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
A place to talk about all the great models from GreenLight Collectibles. This is also the forum for the Greenlight Collectibles Group.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Greenlight gets new investors

Greenlight gets new investors 10 years, 1 month ago #1

Indianapolis, IN (September 8, 2010) GreenLight, LLC, together with its affiliate, Under the Hood Club LLC, today announced that it has completed a significant equity investment from a group of individual investors.  Net proceeds from this investment will be used to accelerate the development of new projects and to expand more aggressively into licensed die-cast collectibles and related products that appeal to the company’s auto enthusiast customers. 

“Our new investors recognize the tremendous following GreenLight has built among automobile die-cast enthusiasts,” said Kevin Davey, GreenLight’s President.  “They and we at GreenLight firmly believe our best days are ahead of us.  While the economy remains tough, we are gratified by the reception our products continue to receive from customers, both in the United States and internationally.  And we have numerous new ideas and concepts we’re already working on that we’re confident will strike a chord with our core collectors,” said Mr. Davey.

Headquartered in Indianapolis, GreenLight is a premier manufacturer and marketer of officially licensed, authentic die-cast replica vehicles.  GreenLight die-cast replicas are available in 1:18, 1:24 and 1:64 scale and are officially licensed by General Motors, Ford Motor Company, Chrysler Group, Carroll Shelby Licensing, Mecum Auctions, Universal Studios, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Goodyear Tire & Rubber and Bridgestone Americas, among others.

Looks like there will be some new models coming soon.

Re:Greenlight gets new investors 10 years, 1 month ago #2

Platinum Boarder
That is great news. Maybe they will expand in Canada as I only know of one place in Kelowna that has them, and he charges lots for them.

Re:Greenlight gets new investors 10 years, 1 month ago #3

Fresh Boarder
This is going to mean alot in the way of additions, models and sales accounts!!!

Re:Greenlight gets new investors 10 years, 1 month ago #4

Platinum Boarder
It is nice to hear there are still groups out there interested in the adult toy market of collectibles. The two greenlights I have are great and I really like the detail even for a small model. I do hope to see more up in Canada.

Re:Greenlight gets new investors 10 years ago #5

Fresh Boarder
I\'m in Westbank. Where are you finding Greenlight in Kelowna?

Re:Greenlight gets new investors 10 years ago #6

Welcome to the site,It\'ll be a few days before Jim can respond. He should be back on Wednesday.

Re:Greenlight gets new investors 10 years ago #7

Platinum Boarder
OPMCrew wrote:
I\'m in Westbank. Where are you finding Greenlight in Kelowna?

Hello and welcome to Toy Collector. Where are you in Westbank. I used to live on McTaggart Road just off Goman Road by the stores. I was there for over 17 years.
Green Lights are supposed to be in Toy - R - Us by now. You can also check with Jim Rancier at BC Hobby and Shaver beside Orchard Park Mall in Orchard Plaza. Phone number is 868-0508. I think he said he was going to try to get them. I know he carries a lot of different brands, some I have not heard of, even here but he does have Johnny Lightning in stock.

Re:Greenlight gets new investors 10 years ago #8

Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the response Nobleco. I\'m just off of Boucherie Road. Haven\'t been to TRU for a few weeks, but they didn\'t have GL then. I\'ll try BC Hobby and Shaver. Thanks for your help! I wonder if they have MB-Lesney additions as well? It\'s tough for the canadian collector!

Re: Greenlight gets new investors 9 years, 7 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
In terms of cost versus quality and production number, it's very hard to beat GreenLight.
  • Page: