Greenlight Hot Pursuit series 4 cars
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
A place to talk about all the great models from GreenLight Collectibles. This is also the forum for the Greenlight Collectibles Group.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Greenlight Hot Pursuit series 4 cars

Greenlight Hot Pursuit series 4 cars 10 years, 3 months ago #1

This just hit my inbox, Greenlight series 4 Hot Pursuit cars in 64th scale.

This six car series includes:

-1:64 1991 Ford Mustang Wisconsin State Patrol

-1:64 2008 Dodge Charger Florida Highway Patrol

-1:64 2008 Dodge Charger Iowa State Patrol

-1:64 2008 Crown Victoria (White) Indiana State Police

-1:64 2008 Crown Victoria Virginia State Police

-1:64 2009 Dodge Challenger Broward County, Florida Sherriff

These die-cast replicas feature opening hoods, detailed engines, real rubber tires, metal body and chassis, detailed graphics, custom license plates and are officially licensed by the respective automobile companies.  Quantities are limited to 7500 units of each car and will be available at Target stores and the hobby market mid-July 2010.

I didn\'t get any pics with the e mail, maybe LaToya got them? You all know how impressed I am with Greenlight\'s vehicles, I\'d love to see the Mustang with California Highway Patrol colors.

Re:Greenlight Hot Pursuit series 4 cars 10 years, 3 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
There should be some nice looking cars in that lot. Too bad no pics. I also like the detail and quality of the Greenlight cars, now that I have two here to look at.

Re:Greenlight Hot Pursuit series 4 cars 10 years, 3 months ago #3

She usually sends them, I just didn\'t get them, something got lost along the way.

Re:Greenlight Hot Pursuit series 4 cars 10 years, 3 months ago #4

Fresh Boarder

Re:Greenlight Hot Pursuit series 4 cars 10 years, 3 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Hey, Welcome GreenLight26 and thanks for the photos. Something to look for next time to make the trip to the big city.

Re:Greenlight Hot Pursuit series 4 cars 10 years, 3 months ago #6

Thank you for posting that!

Re:Greenlight Hot Pursuit series 4 cars 10 years, 3 months ago #7

Administrator
Press Release with big pics is now up here. (Sorry, I was a little late putting this one up as I took a short vacation!)

Re:Greenlight Hot Pursuit series 4 cars 10 years, 3 months ago #8

Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys- We have received the Hot Pursuit 4 cars and will be doing a review of them on tonight\'s Car Room Live- The show is live at 7pm est in the US and plays in a loop the rest of the week- www.thecarroom.com/tv/ (there is also a link right here on Toy Collector)

Also on tonights show: Danbury Mint 1956 Buick Roadmaster 4 Dr. Riveria, and our head to head is Kyosho 427 Cobra S/C vs. GMP\'s 298  Cobra and much more! 

Re: Greenlight Hot Pursuit series 4 cars 9 years, 7 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
Probably the best release thus far. I don't mean to keep dredging up older topics, but, quite frankly, there aren't very many on the GL boards.
  • Page: