This forum is for all models made in the Eastery Bloc countries like Donetsk Toy Factory, Siharuli and Radon and models of cars from the region by any maker! All scales are welcome!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Elecon Ural 44202

Elecon Ural 44202 7 years, 11 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder

Re: Elecon Ural 44202 7 years, 11 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Some information on this truck would be nice. Is Elecon the maker and Ural the name of the truck? What Scale is it? Is it new or old?

I ask as I have never heard of it and am curious.

Re: Elecon Ural 44202 7 years, 11 months ago #3

Fresh Boarder
Elecon is the manufacturer of various Russian trucks. Scale is 1/43 as it always has been.

They have changed the chassis slightly to accomadate a fifth wheel for the articulated trailer to attach to. The tractor is the Ural 44202, diesel engine, current Russian army vehicles. The trailer is a new casting, consisting of a die-cast chassis and plastic container in grey. There iis a civilian version of the trailer , again with grey container, but pulled by a KamAz 5410 6x4 tractor unit. The Ural is a 6 ton 6x6 vehicle, a 4x4 version is also made.

Mine came to me via the Ukraine, if you want one, you will have to correspond with eastern block collectors, there is a seller on UK E-Bay called "Modellist", but he has not got the Ural.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco
  • Page:
Moderators: bickerstonehall