This forum is for all models made in the Eastery Bloc countries like Donetsk Toy Factory, Siharuli and Radon and models of cars from the region by any maker! All scales are welcome!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Studebaker US6 6x6

Studebaker US6 6x6 8 years, 3 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder
Some new castings have now appeared from a company called Mini Classic, of the lend lease Studebaker US6 6x6 range. I have 3 different versions, rarer soft top with tanker body, workshop hard top cab & a hard top cab with Katushkya rockets.

Will try to 

down load pics.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q169/distribution_photo/th_DSC_0080.jpg?t=1338917839

Last Edit: 8 years, 3 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Studebaker US6 6x6 8 years, 3 months ago #2

Fresh Boarder
The 3rd pic

of the rocket launcher

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q169/distribution_photo/th_DSC_0080.jpg?t=1338917839

Re: Studebaker US6 6x6 8 years, 3 months ago #3

Fresh Boarder
Before anybody asks the scale is 1/43, diecast cab and chassis with plastic body.

I currently have the tanker and rockets for sale on UK e-bay.

Re: Studebaker US6 6x6 8 years, 3 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Nice looking army vehicles. I tried to edit your post so that the second picture would show. It shows up in the edit and I repositioned it for you but when I submit the thread the picture does not show up.

Might I suggest you try to edit the post and insert a new copy of the picture?

I don't use the small feature pictures. Use the ones for Forums and I usually pick the full size picture option.

pick the picture, go to the bottom of the screen and use the drop down list on the left. Click the Choose Action drop down arrow and then Select generate link codes for selected. On the next page select one of the pictures from the list second down from the top, IMG for Bulletin boards and forums. I usually select full size but you can choose Clickable Thumbnails and they will come in small like this one.

Click on the picture to go to my PhotoBucket pages.

You can also choose full size like this one.

Hope this helps you out some with your pictures as they are rather small.

Re: Studebaker US6 6x6 8 years, 3 months ago #5

Fresh Boarder
This would make one nice resto project!

Re: Studebaker US6 6x6 8 years, 3 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Yes it will, just have to find the time to do it. I also have a really nice repo box for it. Just like the originals but it is water resistant so I can wipe it with a damp cloth when it gets dusty. Can't do that with original boxes.
  • Page:
Moderators: bickerstonehall