This forum is for all models made in the Eastery Bloc countries like Donetsk Toy Factory, Siharuli and Radon and models of cars from the region by any maker! All scales are welcome!
  • Page:

TOPIC: help on translation please - Kamaz models

help on translation please - Kamaz models 10 years, 1 month ago #1

Platinum Boarder

Re: help on translation please - Kamaz models 6 years, 2 months ago #2

Fresh Boarder
I translated the first one. The main text is the same in all of them:

Payload, kg                   7750

Maximum speed, km/h   100

Engine horsepower         210

KamAZ automobiles incorporate significant domestic experience in building dependable and durable automobiles, the best advancements of world's automanufacturing have been used. Efficient ratio of horsepower, speed and payload makes expluatation of these automobiles optimal, from economic standpoint.

KamAZ-53212

Milk tanker
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: help on translation please - Kamaz models 6 years, 2 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Richard, I use Bing Translator and if you can copy the text it will work for you. I did it in reverse with the text DM8754 translated.
Автомобили КАМАЗ включать значительный отечественный опыт в создании надежного и прочного автомобили, были использованы лучшие достижения мирового automanufacturing. Эффективное соотношение лошадиных сил, скорость и грузоподъемность делает разводимым этих автомобилей оптимальной с экономической точки зрения.
Hard part will be typing the Russian unless you have Adobe and then you can scan the paper and use Adobe Acrobat to make an editable copy.
Try using:
www.bing.com/translator/
  • Page:
Moderators: bickerstonehall