ZAPOROZHETS 968 SOVIET ERA MODEL CAR NEW WITH ORIGINAL BOX
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This forum is for all models made in the Eastery Bloc countries like Donetsk Toy Factory, Siharuli and Radon and models of cars from the region by any maker! All scales are welcome!
  • Page:

TOPIC: ZAPOROZHETS 968 SOVIET ERA MODEL CAR NEW WITH ORIGINAL BOX

ZAPOROZHETS 968 SOVIET ERA MODEL CAR NEW WITH ORIGINAL BOX 5 years, 2 months ago #1

Zaporozhets 968 Soviet Era Model Car New with Original Box

One of the more unusual Soviet era cars, an economical budget car of which thousands are still on the road in Ukraine today.

Model made at the factory where the original cars were produced.

The model car is perfect, but the box show signs of wear as it has been stored for many years. Produced in 1984 and released from factory in 1992.

Could be yours for $15.00 Inclusive of Shipping.
Last Edit: 5 years, 2 months ago by bickerstonehall.

Re: ZAPOROZHETS 968 SOVIET ERA MODEL CAR NEW WITH ORIGINAL BOX 5 years, 2 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
This also showed up on my Toy Car Collectors site today. Had a link to the sale site there.

Re: ZAPOROZHETS 968 SOVIET ERA MODEL CAR NEW WITH ORIGINAL BOX 5 years, 2 months ago #3

Yes. That was me. Even as Mod on this forum I can not post a link here. So have to make this post seperately. If anyone wants a link to the site where it is listed you can just PM me.

Re: ZAPOROZHETS 968 SOVIET ERA MODEL CAR NEW WITH ORIGINAL BOX 5 years, 2 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
I realize your a moderator but I too was one here once. Are you using the Reply Topic button or the Quick Reply. I find that sometimes links posted in the Quick Reply do not always come out here.
I just copy and paste the link from the page I am on if I want a direct link, You can also use the link button. Looks like an unbroken chain link right beside a broken chain link at the top of the Reply Topic writing area.

Re: ZAPOROZHETS 968 SOVIET ERA MODEL CAR NEW WITH ORIGINAL BOX 5 years, 2 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
www.my-little-auctions.com/auction_detai...mp;auction_id=112393

Here is the link for you. Both ways. Copy and paste the top link or click on the word Link. I can also make the text above a link with the link button. Just highlight it and then click the link.
Last Edit: 5 years, 2 months ago by Nobleco.
  • Page:
Moderators: bickerstonehall