New to the hobby.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
For all newcomers - welcome to the forums! Say hello and tell us a little about yourself and what you collect here!

TOPIC: New to the hobby.

Re: New to the hobby. 2 years, 3 months ago #31

Platinum Boarder
Chacca, great restorations!

I took a Goldeneye apart. No painting, riveting or even glue. Just swapped some broken bits. Had to bang my head against the wall a few times, but managed to get it all working and back together (using self tapping screws). I had a donor that I was taking pieces from, so at least I had one to mess with first before opening the one I wanted to restore. It wasn't easy, but manageable. As for the Chitty, no way. I aint trying that one.

Welcome BAZF from Ontario (Central) Canada. I cant help you with restorations as I don't do any. I replace parts sometimes, but other members here are what I consider genius. Post pictures of your process!!!!

Keesie, a can am  spyder is basically a three wheeled motorcycle. They are actually quite popular around Toronto as I see quite a few. Here's a link

www.brp.ca/spyder/?utm_term=(not+set)%257c(not+set)%257ccan+am+spyder&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlOqRweSe2gIVArXACh23zw8ZEAAYASAAEgJlu_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CN_DusPkntoCFQJ7AQodcIsJ6Q

Re: New to the hobby. 2 years, 3 months ago #32

Platinum Boarder
I see them all the time going through town. We have the best highway in North America going right through town if you like windy roads, beautiful scenery, mountains, valleys, rivers etc. Great little towns and venues along the way from Hope, BC to the Alberta Border along Hwy 3