hello from ecosse
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
For all newcomers - welcome to the forums! Say hello and tell us a little about yourself and what you collect here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: hello from ecosse

hello from ecosse 3 years, 3 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder
hello i joined last week i collect a vast array from diecast eg dinky/corgi/tri-ang etc to plastic kits eg airfix/frog/esci etc to hong kong plastic eg telsalda/ok/tat etc to diecast/empharia spot on/dinky/ matchbox etc to oo and n gauge trains and buildings and vehicle empharia/brochures ford/austin/jaguar etc i also collect vehicle books of all types 

thank you everyone

Re: hello from ecosse 3 years, 3 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Welcome to Planet Diecast from BC Canada. I see your in Glasgow. I was there in 1970 for commonwealth games. A buddy was swimming in event. Loved the city and the castle was great. Even walked the Royal Mile. That was fun at 19
You will have to show us some of your collections. I think we have spots for just about all you collect or we can find or even make a new one for you. Just have to contact the Admin guys.
You sure have a lot on you mind when thinking....what will I get next.....
Cheers and enjoy, Jim
The following user(s) said Thank You: dieplast

Re: hello from ecosse 3 years, 3 months ago #3

And a warm welcome from The Netherlands. Please show us some photos of your collections

RoutemasterNL - Theo

Re: hello from ecosse 3 years, 3 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Welcome from Ontario Canada

Re: hello from ecosse 3 years, 3 months ago #5

Fresh Boarder
i think your were thinking of edinburgh opposite side of the country from me it is a beautiful city all the same

Re: hello from ecosse 3 years, 3 months ago #6

Fresh Boarder
i will get my models photographed as there is about 20 removal boxes to go through as i don't display to stop fade of any kind it will help with the resale eventualy

Re: hello from ecosse 3 years, 3 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
That is what I get for remembering on a 40+ year memory. Of course your correct.

Re: hello from ecosse 3 years, 3 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
And a warm welcome from Belgium.

Re: hello from ecosse 1 year, 4 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
<p>Hello Dieplast, a late welcome to you. By now I hope you can show us some pictures of your impressive collection. By the way, you have a PM.</p>

Re: hello from ecosse 11 months, 4 weeks ago #10

Platinum Boarder
<p>Hello there Dieplast, again you have a PM from me. We sure like to know if you ever unpacked those boxes.</p>

Re: hello from ecosse 11 months, 4 weeks ago #11

Platinum Boarder
He was last on about a month ago so he does check in every now and then.
  • Page: