This forum is specifically for diecast made in France - Solido, Majorette, Norev, CIJ, FJ, Quiralu and all the others.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Early Majorette caravan?

Re: Early Majorette caravan? 6 years, 4 months ago #16

Platinum Boarder
Not sure what you're trying to say here. SIKU also had sets with cars and trailers. Matchbox to a lesser extend as well.

Re: Early Majorette caravan? 6 years, 4 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
Maybe we should do 50 different trailers of Majorette thread, and then comparing those 50 trailers to the much smaller amount of matchbox and siku.

Shall we begin?

Re: Early Majorette caravan? 6 years, 4 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
Let me just check what I have... I can think of 25 SIKU one already...

Re: Early Majorette caravan? 4 years, 5 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
I got these few Majorettes today. The interesting thing is that the chrysler 180 was the first Majorette model i bought back in the late 70's , it was orange & had the realistic type wheel which was made to look like it had wheel nuts & looked like a wheel.

Last Edit: 4 years, 5 months ago by Andy66.

Re: Early Majorette caravan? 4 years, 5 months ago #20

Platinum Boarder
Did that debate about the origins of those hubs and tires was resolved on the early Majorette Caravan at the start of these postings.

Re: Early Majorette caravan? 4 years, 5 months ago #21

Platinum Boarder
That was the early type wheels, the wheels I refer to here are the mid 70's type, if I find one here with the wheels I will put picture on

Re: Early Majorette caravan? 4 years, 5 months ago #22

Platinum Boarder
If I remember correctly back in the early 1980s our local chemist shop sold them. I ended up buying some for my children, while today in life, I cannot remember what type of wheels they had although I think they may have been plastic.
  • Page: