This forum is specifically for diecast made in France - Solido, Majorette, Norev, CIJ, FJ, Quiralu and all the others.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eligor : Norev casts.

Eligor : Norev casts. 8 years ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Norev did many many toys, that were plastic made.

Eligor used many many cast, sometimes adding some parts.

Of course I have very few ones : Silver Shadow, 20/25.

Silver Shadow first, because I've found last week these two beautiful ones.

That's cool because they will join my other ones.

I've got a nine 20/25, but still haven't took a group picture.

Re: Eligor : Norev casts. 8 years ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Very nice and they look in Very Good condition too. Nice addition to your collection.

Re: Eligor : Norev casts. 8 years ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Merci Jim !

In fact, except some factory faults as the grille of the metalic blue has, they're all mint. They're often cheap anyway and collecting them doesn't make a hole in my wallet.

Re: Eligor : Norev casts. 8 years ago #4

Platinum Boarder
That is even better. To collect the cars you like and not have to drain the bank account to get them.

Re: Eligor : Norev casts. 8 years ago #5

Very nice, I really like the green one and the darkyellow headlights make them even better

Re: Eligor : Norev casts. 8 years ago #6

Nice items, I had one of these and sadly gave it away to someone who wanted it more than me.. at the time..regret it now....

Niall

Re: Eligor : Norev casts. 8 years ago #7

Platinum Boarder
That's now my favorite one with the tan one, the flat greyish blue near the silver one, and the only two tone ever made.

Re: Eligor : Norev casts. 7 years, 9 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
I am not 100% sure if Eligor did some contract work for Norev, but some years ago they made som "Renault Toys" vehicles in the same size as Norev did and actually in a similar style too.

This is an example, the Renault Koleos. You see the wheels look similar to the Norev Minijet series of after 2000 and also the look and feel of this toy screams Norev. They did some more, the Renault Sandero - known in certain markets as Dacia Sandero - and the Dacia Logan pickup.

Re: Eligor : Norev casts. 7 years, 9 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
I don't exactly know the links between Norev and Eligor. May be assets are the same.
It's similar to the Solido/Verem couple.

Re: Eligor : Norev casts. 7 years, 9 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
I thought there was a connection between Solido and Norev ?

Re: Eligor : Norev casts. 7 years, 9 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
Solido and Norev were a little bit at the time like Corgi and Dinky were.

For sure, Solido and Verem in one hand, and Norev and Eligor in the other hand, used same casts.

Some pictures here can show you few examples.

www.corky.fr/?page_id=1018
  • Page: