This forum is specifically for diecast made in France - Solido, Majorette, Norev, CIJ, FJ, Quiralu and all the others.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Crane assemblies

Crane assemblies 9 years, 5 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
I have found a crane assembly on eBay France. I would like to bid on it but not sure of the scale. They are from a Solido Berliet T12. Here is the ad title but it is in French.

cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemnex...em=190621192635.html

That is the link. Anyone Read better French than Me or my translator. Does this ad sell the crane or just the nuts and washers for the conversion?

PARTS SOLIDO CRANE Berliet T12 firemen (modified part, another assembly)

I just need to know the scale as if it is 1:43 these will be right up my alley. Hope now one here is biddin on them
Sorry the pic is small but it comes from the ad.

He further writes:

VOIR PHOTO -- Voir Photo, La partie à sertir est modifiée / remplacée par  tige filetée + (écrou  et différentes rondelles, ressort, écrous voir photo)

Pour un assemblage sur  autres véhicules que Berliet que T12

Translated:

TO SEE PHOTO -- See Photo, the part to be crimped is modified/replaced
by threaded rod + (nut and various discs, arise, nuts to see photo)
For an assembly on other vehicles that Berliet that T12

So I assume there is only one.

Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Crane assemblies 9 years, 5 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I assume it is just one piece also - he replaced the crimped end with nuts and bolts (included) to attach it to a new truck.  (As far as I can guess.)  Not the best description (in French or English).

Not sure if it is 1/43 or 1/50 - either scale may work for your truck though.  Beliet T12 from Solido should be a big transport truck?  Can't find one of those with a crane...

Re: Crane assemblies 9 years, 5 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for that Karls. I have looked on the net and came up empty like you. I was hoping it was for the complete assembly and not just the parts to attach it. I have asked the seller about scale.
  • Page: