This forum is specifically for diecast made in France - Solido, Majorette, Norev, CIJ, FJ, Quiralu and all the others.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Norev FIAT 1:43

Norev FIAT 1:43 9 years, 10 months ago #1

Senior Boarder
These are nice items here because FIAT is top seller in Brasil and many collectors enjoy the models sold in local market ( so do i). The linea and uno way were released recently and do lot of sucess with general public in diecast expositions

Re: Norev FIAT 1:43 9 years, 10 months ago #2

I don't have a lot of 1/43 vehicles in my collection, but I've been looking at several lately. Those two have some very nice details.

Re: Norev FIAT 1:43 9 years, 10 months ago #3

Senior Boarder
I started in 1:43 because didn't find many le mans or old cars ( before II war) in 1:64, later i found DTM and rally, as they have good details (mirrors, trim, acrilic lights) and occupie few space i fell in love with this scale.

Re: Norev FIAT 1:43 9 years, 10 months ago #4

I have one semi truck that is from Hong Kong and was sold in Chile, at least the box lists Chile as the marketing agent city of origin. It's a 1/43rd scale Freightliner FLD 112 with a very long tank trailer. Someday I should get pics of the truck posted.

Re: Norev FIAT 1:43 9 years, 10 months ago #5

Senior Boarder
Most of the trucks i have seen are in the 1:50 or 1:87 scale, but few days ago a friend from local forum has offered us a 1:43 VW sold in vw truck dealers. The Freightliner are beaultiful trucks, want to see yours

Re: Norev FIAT 1:43 9 years, 10 months ago #6

I'll have some pics up in the trucks and lorries section in a few minutes.
  • Page: