This forum is specifically for diecast made in France - Solido, Majorette, Norev, CIJ, FJ, Quiralu and all the others.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Majorette numbers

Majorette numbers 3 years, 1 month ago #1

Fresh Boarder
Hi guys,

I trying to track down some stuff from late eighties into 90's .

I noticed majorette diecast seem to have numbers on them e.g Chevrolet impala is no.240,is there a site where these numbers are catalogued with descriptions of them??

Thanks in advance

Re: Majorette numbers 3 years, 1 month ago #2

Platinum Boarder
No sorry can't help
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Dinkydi.

Re: Majorette numbers 3 years, 1 month ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Hi, I do not know of any sites dedicated to any of the Majorette range, perhaps there is a French dedicated one somewhere on the web...

My Majorette Renault Express just so happens to be No 233 like you said numbers seem to be a relevant theme there.

Re: Majorette numbers 3 years, 1 month ago #4

Platinum Boarder
There is a list of 200 Series on Wiki 

majorette-cars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_1980

And this on the back of a model

Re: Majorette numbers 3 years, 1 month ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Only advice i can give you is that the numbers relate to series
100 series, 200 series, 300 series
The numbers mean nothing as cars replaced previous models.
Sometimes models have numbers and even what car they are.
Other times all you get is made in france and a scale. Although that is iffy too.

Sometimes a model has a double number as it shares a chassis with a different body style. Emergency vehicles usually or a convertile versus sedan.

I had hundreds but sold most in favor of the Railroute and early majorette models designed by Emile Veron (Norev).

Re: Majorette numbers 3 years, 1 month ago #6

Platinum Boarder
I have access to Hundreds of Majorette catalogue numbers with model descriptions but it is not practicle to list them here on the forum, far too many, far to long and boring to most of us!!!

Majorette had a huge product line with many Hundreds of different scaled models.

The current best way is to search for catalogue numbers is on the internet and as ''Dinkydi'' has shown, by looking on various model packaging for lists of numbers and models.

Rollerman.
  • Page: