This forum is specifically for diecast made in France - Solido, Majorette, Norev, CIJ, FJ, Quiralu and all the others.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Majorette Turbo Sonic

Majorette Turbo Sonic 10 years, 1 month ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Good afternoon fellow enthusiasts. Anyone know about these.......

www.ina.fr/pub/culture-et-loisirs/video/...iture-sonore.fr.html

I picked one up a while back just for the wheels,it would be a shame to scrap it now I realise it takes batteries.

Cheers,Frame.

Re: Majorette Turbo Sonic 10 years, 1 month ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Never seen them before but they have lots of play value in them, for sure.

Re: Majorette Turbo Sonic 10 years, 1 month ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Never seen them before but they have lots of play value in them, for sure. 

I agree but not my sort of thing Ferraris etc... May give it a run on ebay rather than destroy it. I've just put batteries in it and was suprised to see and hear it start up,drive off and change gear!.

Frame.

Re: Majorette Turbo Sonic 10 years, 1 month ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Wow, it changes gears???or does it just make the sounds of changing gears. Either way a great idea for kid appeal

Re: Majorette Turbo Sonic 10 years, 1 month ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Wow, it changes gears???or does it just make the sounds of changing gears. Either way a great idea for kid appeal

I dont think it changes gears physicaly but really does give the impression that it is through the very realistic sounds. Once you get past the noisy start-up it does sound proper. Smooth pull away too,unfortunately my kitchen isnt long enough to see what it can do. Im ashamed to say that it has grown on me,I should make a short video of it stationary,its nice.

Frame.
  • Page: