Majorette #209A Pickup truck - unknown manufacturer
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This forum is specifically for diecast made in France - Solido, Majorette, Norev, CIJ, FJ, Quiralu and all the others.

TOPIC: Majorette #209A Pickup truck - unknown manufacturer

Re: Majorette #209A Pickup truck - unknown manufacturer 6 years, 9 months ago #46

Platinum Boarder
RVREVO wrote:
heya Jim, added heaps of photos during edit...

Thanks Richard and some drawings too which is good.

Re: Majorette #209A Pickup truck - unknown manufacturer 6 years, 8 months ago #47

Platinum Boarder
That the Simca 1100 was called a Dodge in Britain continues the confusion that we are not dealing with an American truck, but very much French.

Re: Majorette #209A Pickup truck - unknown manufacturer 6 years, 8 months ago #48

Platinum Boarder
I am in agreement with you on that assumption. Yes I am leaning towards a European vehicle much more than the American influences which makes more sense as you have explained early Richard. Local content.

Re:Majorette #209A Pickup truck - unknown manufacturer 5 years, 8 months ago #49

Junior Boarder
Henri Kroeze wrote:
The very early examples have DODGE engraved in the glass. The green camper seen above has this.

That's true!
As a child, I had an orange camper. Once, it drop on floor and crashed. Than I saw, on internal side of glass, letters "DODGE".