Ichiko Ford Capri
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
From Bing to Bandai to Yonezawa, here's where you can talk about all those colourful tinplate cars, buses, motorbikes, trucks and anything else with wheels!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ichiko Ford Capri

Ichiko Ford Capri 8 years, 3 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
I had this toy Capri when I was small in red & when I was a bit older the custom car scene was big , so I customized my toy one like the ones in Street Machine magazines. Years later I regretted this as I did not see another. I was very lucky to buy these on E-bay a year apart from the same vendor. I have put the Dinky toy there to show how big they are

Last Edit: 8 years, 3 months ago by Andy66.

Re: Ichiko Ford Capri 8 years, 3 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
These are superb and boy are they big. I vaguely remember having something similar to this when I was a kid in the eighties.

Re: Ichiko Ford Capri 8 years, 3 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Very very nice ..................do you still have your first one ? don't tell me its still up in your mums loft lol

Re: Ichiko Ford Capri 8 years, 3 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
I am sure Ichiko made a Toyota Celica? coupe in the same scale as I remember seeing a bright yellow one in a toy shop.

I do have my customized one some where in a loft Lol! take a long while to find though.

Re: Ichiko Ford Capri 7 years, 3 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
added this one to my Ichicko collection a large scale bus I spotted this at a classic car bbot sale on sunday (see post) & spotted it by the well known dealer sticker on the roof , the vendor told me he had the box & a £20 agreed love the haggle not like E-bay! an excelent price for a mint & boxed Ichiko!

I am not sure but does this rear no. plate re-arange 1971 as I know this is from the 70's
  • Page: