to be continued - Pocher 1/8th scale - 1934 Rolls Royce Phantom II Torpedo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
For all general discussion to do with kits!
  • Page:

TOPIC: to be continued - Pocher 1/8th scale - 1934 Rolls Royce Phantom II Torpedo

Re: UPDATE July 2014: Pocher 1/8th scale - 1934 Rolls Royce Phantom II Torpedo 6 years, 2 months ago #16

Platinum Boarder
Indeed. Been planning for months how to get it goinb.

Getting the display helped.

The wheel of a Sedanca too.

Re: UPDATE July 2014: Pocher 1/8th scale - 1934 Rolls Royce Phantom II Torpedo 6 years, 2 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
RVREVO wrote:

Some bits are so tiny I can't see them.

So that's my lack of progress.

Get yourself a set of these. I use them all the time for my resto work. Sure makes picking out the small bits for detail painting much easier.

Re: UPDATE July 2014: Pocher 1/8th scale - 1934 Rolls Royce Phantom II Torpedo 6 years, 2 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
Wish I could take credit for this wheel. Bought it a couple week ago from www.scaledetails.com

Its great to have a physical completed wheel to study.

Re: UPDATE July 2014: Pocher 1/8th scale - 1934 Rolls Royce Phantom II Torpedo 6 years, 2 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
Nobleco wrote:
RVREVO wrote:

Some bits are so tiny I can't see them.

So that's my lack of progress.

Get yourself a set of these. I use them all the time for my resto work. Sure makes picking out the small bits for detail painting much easier.

thanks Jim, I'll look into it

Re: UPDATE July 2014: Pocher 1/8th scale - 1934 Rolls Royce Phantom II Torpedo 6 years, 2 months ago #20

Platinum Boarder
I used to lace up the spokes for my Harley and other bikes when I had my bike shop in the 80's. 32, 36 and 40 spokes depending on the bike, How many does this wheel have, 60? Place them in one direction first then the other direction. Flip the wheel over and to the same again. Outside runs the same direction on both sides.
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration