Out of my comfort zone: A Revell 1/24 plastic kit VW golf GTI
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
For all general discussion to do with kits!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Out of my comfort zone: A Revell 1/24 plastic kit VW golf GTI

Out of my comfort zone: A Revell 1/24 plastic kit VW golf GTI 1 month, 2 weeks ago #1

<p>This morning I went to the hobbyshop where a buy some of my paints, brushes and other stuff for restoring. I knew the shop had Revell kits, so I browsed the shop and I then came across this VW Golf GTI.</p>
<p>As you perhaps knew my first car was an orange VW Golf 1100. So I just thought I buy it and make an orange one out of it. This is a project for the long winter evenings</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>
</p>

Re: Out of my comfort zone: A Revell 1/24 plastic kit VW golf GTI 1 month, 2 weeks ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I am sure you bring this to life in your comfort zone, my Godson asked me if I could spray a Golf GTI to match his friends Mk1 GTI, I did this earlier in the year , he got me the model a welly 1/18 in white , I have to say it was one of the hardest I have done taking it all to pieces and stripping the paint took ages, I did in the end, I took pictures of all work , I will ask him if his friend will allow make to post the pictures as it has his registration number on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Out of my comfort zone: A Revell 1/24 plastic kit VW golf GTI 1 month, 2 weeks ago #3

Platinum Boarder
I use MS Paint to cover up licence plates or reg numbers in you case. I just draw a box over it and fill it in with black or white.
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration