Wanted Humber Police Car by Micro Models Australia.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Looking for a part, advice on how to build a custom, how to scratchbuild, paint or do something you've never tried before? Here's where to ask for assistance!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wanted Humber Police Car by Micro Models Australia.

Re: Wanted Humber Police Car by Micro Models Australia. 7 years, 7 months ago #16

Platinum Boarder
Wow, did you restore that? First class. that is brilliant. Please don't get me wrong, I have quite a few restorations in my collection and they please me (although not to your standard). What I meant to say about the red civilian Humber was that I wouldn't convert it to a Police car , but would restore it as a civilian car if I found it at a boot sale. Thanks for that posting, brilliant job.
PS guys, do we have a thread on here of people who undertake commissions? Might be worth adding?

Re: Wanted Humber Police Car by Micro Models Australia. 7 years, 7 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
Jim Noble or Nobleco was doing some work for others and RoutemasterNL has done the odd one or two.

Re: Wanted Humber Police Car by Micro Models Australia. 7 years, 7 months ago #18

That's right James,
I restored and converted about 300 cars now, still more on my bench. I really need to upload some photos soon.
My bench is rather full now with another 12 on the go
Last Edit: 7 years, 7 months ago by RoutemasterNL.
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration