ISO Aussie 1/25th scale Resin Ford Model kits by Cavalier
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Looking for a part, advice on how to build a custom, how to scratchbuild, paint or do something you've never tried before? Here's where to ask for assistance!
  • Page:

TOPIC: ISO Aussie 1/25th scale Resin Ford Model kits by Cavalier

ISO Aussie 1/25th scale Resin Ford Model kits by Cavalier 9 years, 7 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder
 Hi, I'm KLMINI but everyone calls me Kenny. I'm  from the  U.S.A. Chicago area.  I'm a Fordaholic. I collect Ford memorabilia and Ford model cars and trucks. I prefer 1/25th scale plastic, resin and some diecast. Right now I'm on a quest. I'm trying to find a few Aussie Ford 1/25th scale resin kits. These have been out of production for a few years now but they do pop up here and there so I'm asking anywhere and everywhere until I find them. Does anyone have or know where I can get any of the following kits?  Here's a couple pics. thanx. email me if you can help as I don't monitor this site. Kenny. [email protected]

Cavalier ADR-2505 1/25th scale  '73 Ford Falcon XB Hardtop resin curbside kit

Cavalier  CV-2408 1/25th scale '78 Ford Falcon Cobra Coupe resin curbside kit

Cavalier  ????       1/25th scale  V-8 Interceptor "Mad Max Movie Car"

CJ Resin  CJRCB-11 '71 Ford Falcon XYGT

Jaymar '71 Falcon XYGT 1/25th resin kit

Re: ISO Aussie 1/25th scale Resin Ford Model kits by Cavalier 9 years, 7 months ago #2

Hello and welcome to TC. I've got a couple friends in Australia and will check with them and see if they can help you out. One of them owns a toy business and may have some contacts that can help. There are also a couple members in diecast toys section from down that way that may have a lead or two. The models section has been a bit slow lately, I hope it will pick up a bit as winter rolls into the northern hemisphere.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klmini
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration