new here! posting what i am working on at the moment
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Looking for a part, advice on how to build a custom, how to scratchbuild, paint or do something you've never tried before? Here's where to ask for assistance!
  • Page:

TOPIC: new here! posting what i am working on at the moment

new here! posting what i am working on at the moment 12 years, 10 months ago #1

I wanted a model of a 1992 ford bronco but none of the companys did one so i ended up doing it using a MPC 1981 ford bronco kit.
a before pic and one almost done....
Ok gona find my way around this here forum,so bare with me please. and thanks for having me here.....

Mike

Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Joschik.

Re:new here! posting what i am working on at the moment 12 years, 10 months ago #2

That\'s just amazing work in the Bronco! makes me wanna buy a kit. Epecially ater i did that Blazer snapper!

Re:new here! posting what i am working on at the moment 12 years, 10 months ago #3

Thanks Hippie!!!!
I wanna do my 1:1 1986 K-5 blazer is scale next LOL

Re:new here! posting what i am working on at the moment 12 years, 10 months ago #4

I did one like that with a Dodge pick up to make my old Ramcharger. I didn\'r build the top, I left the door frames on and cut the cab roof off, like the 78. They changed to tops and had just the back come off instead of the entire roof and that was the kit that they finally released. It was a fun build, I wish I still had it. Maybe I can add that to my list...You did a great job on that!

Re:new here! posting what i am working on at the moment 12 years, 10 months ago #5

THANKS!!!! maybe when i get things in order i can try and do that to a 84 gmc to make a 86 K-5 blazer....

Re:new here! posting what i am working on at the moment 12 years, 10 months ago #6

Junior Boarder
Who let Mj in here??? You did a great job converting the pickup Mj, outstanding work.

Re:new here! posting what i am working on at the moment 11 years, 7 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
i like it so far just want too see more

Re:new here! posting what i am working on at the moment 11 years, 7 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
That would be nice, I am interested in the Bronco too.

Re:new here! posting what i am working on at the moment 11 years, 7 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
I agree
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration