GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where to talk about everything from model kit renderings of The Starship Enterprise to Barbarella figures!

TOPIC: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #16

Platinum Boarder
The comics I traded for some work on a friends place but I think I got taken. I don't think these are worth $100, even now.
I still watch Star Trek as reruns are always on. Right now I am in the Voyager series about 10pm here. I also watch Dr Who but do not like the spin off reaching out to the younger generation (I think that is what their doing). It is called Class and I don't like it. Too far reaching even for Dr Who. I catch the classic Dr Who when I can.
Never heard of Monkey Magic.
I also like Deep Space Nine but it never runs anymore. Star Gate series is a favorite and watch an episode from 2001 this morning. The Star Trek moveis are great with Chris Pine. Can't wait for some of the newer stuff to hit TV. No theatres here that I am willing to drive for 4 hours to go see a movie.

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
Number 3 The Klingon Bird of Prey resembling something out of Jurassic Park that made a name for its self in the rescue of the mother and calf whales when Admiral James Kirk went into time warp back in time. Oh yes the admiral had managed to pinch this bird of pray off the Klingon Defense Force when they were not looking. This vessel also had the cloaking devise and Captain Kirk used this devise to hide the ship from view from the public when he took the ship to earth.

Klingon Defense Force class B'Rel having a length of only 139 metres small in its size having only six decks and operated by 36 crew. Could reach warp top speed 9 and weaponry having 2 phase disruptor cannons and one photon torpedo launcher.

Just a little run about the galaxy job on Boarder Security.

Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by GunnerJim.

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
Walkabout photo shoot with the Sony Cyber shot 16.1 mp.

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
Having a play around with the easy mod.

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #20

Platinum Boarder
From the bottom of this bird or should I say the keel of this ship.

To the topside of this bird.

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #21

Platinum Boarder
Number 4 in the series Enterprise NX-01. Belonging to the NX class and launched in the good year of 2151 having the length of 225 metres and seven decks. Owned and operated by Starfleet had a compliment of 83 crew. Top0 speed at warp 5 with defence weaponry phase cannons including Nuclear torpedoes and photonic torpedoes. Captain Jonathan Archer whose father was responsible for designing of its warp engines. Believed to be a really good negotiator for the federation.

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #22

Platinum Boarder
I think it is a bit of a toss up between the old Canon and the Cyber shot cameras.

Top deck.

Bottom deck.

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #23

Platinum Boarder
Flying around

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #24

Platinum Boarder
Number 5 in the series.  Romulan Warbird from the D'Deridex Class launched in 24th century having a length of 1,353 metres and top speed of warp 9.6 and could this bird fly in space. The other this massive ship could cloak itself from view. In other words become invisible to any detection.

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #25

Platinum Boarder
Flying around.

Bird's eye view of the top of the ship

Below the bottom view of the ship.

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #26

Platinum Boarder
Strange bird it is.

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #27

Platinum Boarder
I just watched Star Trek Beyond for the first time.

Man, do they ever tear apart the Enterprise .........

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #28

Platinum Boarder
Wow, your not kidding. Torn to pieces. Too bad we don't have a theatre close by that we would be able to get to. The one we do have probably won't show this and it is about half an hour away on mountain roads. The other that will have it is 2 hours away, again over mountain roads so I will be waiting for it to be on TV. AS USUAL

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #29

Platinum Boarder
Star Trek USS Enterprise NCC-1701 on the left in its original length 289 meters in the year of 2245 and on the right the USS Enterprise NCC-1701 after its refit lengthened to 305 meters and relaunched in year 2271.

The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D was built to be able to spit from its main propulsion saucer stardrive section as the main escape pod. While there is no indication that NCC-1701A had this capabilities the NCC-1701-D did use this technique for escaping and crash landed on a planet in deep space somewhere.

I would say that was a bit of a rough landing too.
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by GunnerJim.

Re: GunnerJims growing collection of Star Trek space ships 3 years, 6 months ago #30

Platinum Boarder
USS Voyager NCC-74656. Intrepid Class launched in 2371 having a length of 343 metres and 15 decks for the 141 crew to sleep eat and work in within some sort of comfort living arrangements. This vessel was constructed in Utopia Plantia fleet yards and made its maiden voyage in 2371 and returned to earth in 2378. Warp speed capabilities 9.975 within 12 hours. Weaponry 11 phaser arrays and 4 photon torpedo launchers and was skippered by Captain Kathryn Janeway. Yep she was a good girl at the helm.