For tanks, armoured cars, half-tracks and all other military vehicles!

TOPIC: MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 6 months ago #46

GUN MOUNT JOY STICK CONTROLLS
134.JPG

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 6 months ago #47

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE ON THE MRAP FOR NOW ...... SOMEWHERE I HAVE A SERIES OF PICS OF ONE THAT SURVIVED A LARGE IED ATTACK

Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Modelguru.

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 6 months ago #48

Platinum Boarder
wow, impressive details on this truck.

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 6 months ago #49

thank you
i have more walk around stuff to post plan to do it soon
like a kettenkrad and a t-34.....the t-34 probally is some where around 250 images

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 6 months ago #50

Was reading about this rig in Diesel Power a few issues back. Thanks for the up close and personals, interesting rig. I was not aware that PACCAR was the vendor on this. PACCAR was also the builder on the M26 Dragon Wagon.

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 6 months ago #51

it is an amazing machine ....there are several variants all on the same basic chassis

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 6 months ago #52

Platinum Boarder
Very interesting to see the close ups of the interior. Australia has built their own design by Thales Australia that took over the Australian Defence Industries at Bendigo Victoria.

Bushmaster 300 ordered and equipped the Australian Army and these Infantry armoured models are seeing service in Iraq and Afghanistan at the moment. They are built for the harsh Australian outback and bush.

I\'ve actually had a close up look at them when they came down to Fort Queenscliff a couple of years ago. So I borrowed this picture from the army.

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 6 months ago #53

Thats an amazing looking vehicle .....thanks for sharing it

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 5 months ago #54

does anybody want more walkaround images of more modern vehicles if so i will put more up

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 5 months ago #55

Platinum Boarder
Hi good buddy could you kindly put the right hand side and rear view up please. Also do you have an aerial picture taken so one can visualise what is where from the top point of view. Another question I noticed that there is a accelerator or gas pedal and what would be the foot brake peddle if this vehicle is an automatic drive selection type vehicle.

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 5 months ago #56

yes it is an auto shift ...and i will see if i have the pics you requested .....if not i will try to locate them

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 4 months ago #57

Fresh Boarder
hi, i am trying to scratchbuild an mrap a british mastiff /cougar can you help i am trying to work out if the crew compartment is big enough to stand up in as in 6ft high .thanks gosha

Re:MRAP COUGAR WALK AROUND 11 years, 4 months ago #58

No the crew compartment is not big enough to stand up in as a point of reference i am 6 1 and when i sat on the crew seats the cushion hit the back of my knees...... there is a chinese resin company that builds a mrap buffalo it is quite expensive but they also make the tire and wheel set which is really afordable ......i will try to see if i can find the website for it and post it ......if i can be of any help just let me know.
Moderators: Modelguru