For tanks, armoured cars, half-tracks and all other military vehicles!
  • Page:

TOPIC: WHAT NEXT?

WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #1

I have been trying to figure out what i am going to build once the Nile guardian build is done ....... it has been so much fun so far that I believe I am going to do another step by step build in the model  forum.It has come down to three choices , those are listed as pics ...... so I am asking you guys to help me decide ..... it just seems like fun to have people vote on this

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #2

Choice ! a russian t-34 capture by the germans and converted to a flak panzer
001-1ae7dafafb4a13d3c0feff101930d067.JPG

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #3

maybe the russian shilka ..... a more modern piece
002-685e69580f11c225fda992235a991755.JPG

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #4

Or maybe a jagdpanzer..... which was based on the panzer IV chassis
003-3033c89662f251db56f6381f2e679670.JPG

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
flip a coin

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Personally, given the choice of what three models I want to build next, I usually choose the oldest kit first. Then the next and the newest last. I have found that the older the kit the more detailed it is. But that is not always true. Older kits can be more basic and a good start for some of the newer more involved kits. That\'s my .02¢ worth.

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
The Jagdpanzer 1V L/70 (Sd Kfz 162/1) This version came into action on the Ruhr in April 1945. Yep I vote for this one. Some time ago I built the Surmgeschuts 1V only it has lost some parts. Probably from my shocking gluing tactics.

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #8

Junior Boarder
I would like to see the ZSU-23-4.

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #9

Thanks for all the input guys ...... that is what I am looking for is to get people to vote........ because how often do you really get to see what you want instaed of what is there

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
I just build what I like, what I get around to building, what I need to finish, or what else I can do to ruin that model car that\'s not coming together.

Well, most of my kits need a lot of maintenance. If there are bits missing, its because the glue is terrible...

but enough of my ramblings... this is your thread... I should make my own... Where\'s my Ferrari???

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #11

rvrevo it is all good the idea behind this thread was too find out what people want too see ....... unfortunately i didnt put a ferrari on my list ......lol

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #12

just to let you guys know i decided on the t-34 flakpanzer and actually it is in the ground vehicle competition .

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
good choice mate.

now get to it.

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #14

i am already on it that is the one that i am doing for the military ground vehicle contest, i was just a little slow in letting everbody else know that i had decided

Re:WHAT NEXT? 11 years, 6 months ago #15

Platinum Boarder
I\'m probably going to enter my little one.
  • Page:
Moderators: Modelguru