Lincoln International toys
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Lincoln International toys

Re: Lincoln International toys 5 years, 3 months ago #46

Platinum Boarder
It's lovely to see these otherwise damaged worthless toys being saved by your hand Andy, your becoming a plastic expert!

Re: Lincoln International toys 5 years, 3 months ago #47

Platinum Boarder
Vintage STARTEX JAGUAR 2 on Ebay

Worth somebody saving it?

Re: Lincoln International toys 5 years, 3 months ago #48

Platinum Boarder
Sorry Andy, I got the name wrong on one of the Jaguars.

As you can see it is 'Phantom Thrust' not performance thrust.
Now at the age of 60, I think this hobby is finally getting to me...!

Rollerman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Lincoln International toys 5 years, 3 months ago #49

Platinum Boarder
<p>Many thanks 143Madness, been collecting &amp; saving plastic toys now for years, with the help of Sierra1 who I have been Friends with for many years we have always had our ideas at hand when it comes to toy's , Vaughan introduced me to P.D and thanks to him and the members on here I have progressed with this great hobby &amp; hopefully passed on some guidance in keeping these toy's alive.I did remake a tail light for this as it was missing when I got it but the windscreen was the main task.</p>
<p>Happy New Year To All Regards Andy</p>
Last Edit: 5 years, 3 months ago by Andy66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness

Re: Lincoln International toys 5 years, 3 months ago #50

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Rollerman for the info , with regards the Startex Jag, Madness, I would be able to do a half decent job on the body but replacing the wheels would be hard.

Re: Lincoln International toys 5 years, 3 months ago #51

Platinum Boarder
Great job and glad my tip jogged your memory so you could get this screen on your wonderful.

Re: Lincoln International toys 5 years, 3 months ago #52

Platinum Boarder
Indeed the front axle would be a tricky finding challenge unfortunately , probably why it is going for peanuts.

Re: Lincoln International toys 5 years, 3 months ago #53

Platinum Boarder
My last post was cut off for some reason. Your wonderful Jaguar was what I had typed.

Re: Lincoln International toys 5 years, 3 months ago #54

Platinum Boarder
It looks like that tin car has a pull cord on it to wind up the motor. Bet that makes it go really fast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness

Re: Lincoln International toys 3 years ago #55

Platinum Boarder
I haven't added anything on here for ages, I got this rare British Motor Cycle Champion Mike Hailwood on his Norton, I have not seen ot before , its a lovely toy , I have picture it with the "Noddy" Police Vellocette.

Re: Lincoln International toys 3 years ago #56

Platinum Boarder
I have never seen these before. Very nice indeed.

Re: Lincoln International toys 3 years ago #57

Platinum Boarder
A very hard to find model from Lincoln. Here is a tatty boxed example.

Re: Lincoln International toys 3 years ago #58

Platinum Boarder
Thankyou Rolleman , a boxed one must be very scarce , never seen the bike let alone the box.
I was talking to Sierra1 the other day and he said that the earlier Police Velocette had a plain screen with no police written on it.
I have another rare Lincoln Motor cycle on it's way I i will post pictures when it comes.

Re: Lincoln International toys 3 years ago #59

Platinum Boarder
finally arrived, the AA Motor Bike and Sidecar , it is of smaller scale to the other bikes and is slightly out of scale with the Mini van also by Lincoln

Re: Lincoln International toys 3 years ago #60

Platinum Boarder