Triang Minic Electric 1/20
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Triang Minic Electric 1/20

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 9 months ago #61

Platinum Boarder

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 9 months ago #62

Platinum Boarder
Lovely stuff, especially those Jags.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 9 months ago #63

Platinum Boarder
They look great, is your Anglia the same colour as mine or is it the cream like the MGA

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 9 months ago #64

Platinum Boarder
Thanks mate same as yours......................

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 6 months ago #65

Platinum Boarder
This will take a lot of beating for my find of all time, a few weeks ago I was lucky to see this rare dark green Zephyr come on Ebay at £20 buy it now ! I had to quickly read description before pressing with a shaking hand the buy it now option.

I was more than pleased when it came as it is totally mint & the seller was genuine enough to send it. Glad to say it is in my collection now & has not been bought to sell on. It now keeps my other green one company.

Last Edit: 6 years, 6 months ago by Andy66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ecclesley

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 6 months ago #66

Platinum Boarder
Beautiful. A well balanced design in every aspect!!!

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 6 months ago #67

Platinum Boarder
Many thanks, there is a stunning real white convertible on Ebay at the moment £24,995 buy it now , it is my dream car but sadly out of my price range.
Last Edit: 6 years, 6 months ago by Andy66.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 6 months ago #68

Platinum Boarder
This one about 10K cheaper:

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 6 months ago #69

Platinum Boarder
That's nice but the convertible is the Rolls of the Mk2's

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 6 months ago #70

Platinum Boarder
Andy66 wrote:
That's nice but the convertible is the Rolls of the Mk2's.

25k certainly is Rolls Royce money and would buy you a cream of the crop Silver Shadow.
Last Edit: 6 years, 6 months ago by Ecclesley.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 6 months ago #71

Platinum Boarder
agreed but I love the  Mk2 Ford as it was one of the greatest styled Fords which Dagenham made.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 6 months ago #72

Platinum Boarder
Andy66 wrote:
agreed but I love the  Mk2 Ford as it was one of the greatest styled Fords which Dagenham made.

And I agree with you as well. Too bad it is out of your price range, otherwise you would be a most happy and proud owner for sure.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 6 months ago #73

Platinum Boarder
This remote control version of the Ford Anglia 105E has now been added to my collection, you can see why most of these models had the wires removed as they are difficult to display. I wonder if these models no. plates indicate they are remote control as my Mini was a remote one & has the same reg.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 6 months ago #74

Platinum Boarder
Brilliant, just brilliant these Anglias.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 4 months ago #75

Platinum Boarder
I am getting near to completing the set of these lovely models, I was lucky to get this mint MGA , it is in near pristine condition & includes the manual & has the colour label still on the box, to add to this it has the Triang label on the base which none of my other models have.