Triang Minic Electric 1/20
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Triang Minic Electric 1/20

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years, 6 months ago #46

Platinum Boarder
My latest model to my collection a RAF blue MK1 Jaguar, it has had a rear bumper made for it in it's life but it does not look too bad although I may move the over riders to where they should be

Last Edit: 7 years, 6 months ago by Andy66.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years, 5 months ago #47

Platinum Boarder
I Was lucky to get this very rare "accessory" for the 1/20's, it is the canoe & trailer, I was surprised at the size of it & it looks lost behind the Zephyr, however it is a nice add to my collection of these fine models.

Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by Andy66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: blackstone

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years ago #48

Platinum Boarder
Just added this to my collection a couple more to go! It is the Austin Mini this example is the "Remote control " on a lead model however the the cable & control have been removed it has a different base to the switch operated one noticeably it is black compared to the grey used on this model. I have pictured it next to a Zepyhr from the series to show the scale size of 1/20.

Many thanks to Maurice who sold me this very nice example.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years ago #49

Platinum Boarder
WOW mate thats NICE one of the best i have seen . Please please do a scene with all the ones you have like you have done with your spot-ons.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years ago #50

Platinum Boarder
What a beauty! I really love the small details like the turn signals, grille frame, license plate lighting, gas cap... and of course the ability to have the front wheels not pointing straight ahead.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years ago #51

Platinum Boarder
As I have said before these are some of the finest models which Triang produced the models capture the real car so well they are my favourites of all my wide range collection.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years ago #52

Platinum Boarder
This is my collection so far, note how the Mini gets dwarfed by the Rolls & Bentley

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years ago #53

I think you need a larger table soon

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years ago #54

Platinum Boarder
A bigger storage space , they say a collection can take over!

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years ago #55

Platinum Boarder
My sincere appreciation for your collection. Quality stuff!

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years ago #56

Fresh Boarder
beautiful collection, Andy. That's mini looks well!

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years ago #57

Platinum Boarder
Many thanks for your positive comments , when I joined this site , must be a year ago , I was not sure on how my interest in the plastic car collecting would fit in but I have learnt new information on this aspect in collecting which has made the hobby a whole lot more worth while , I will continue to add as I find more models thanks to you all again.

Andy

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 7 years ago #58

I think you hit the nail there Andy. At fist I was not interested in plastic cars, but every now and then I spot one at a fair, I just have to see if the are Tri-ang and woth while buying. So my interest is broadening, thanks to all the great members here

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 9 months ago #59

Platinum Boarder
I thought I would add this to this topic as it is a code 3 Mk11 Zephyr Ute body made from the Marx police Farnham estate & the interior & chassis from the Triang 1/20 convertible. Not my work but the guy I bought my ice blue convertible made this & sold it to me, a great conversion.

The following user(s) said Thank You: frame69

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 6 years, 9 months ago #60

Platinum Boarder
Andy your collection is outstanding mate well done. Here are

a few of mine.