Triang Minic Electric 1/20
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Triang Minic Electric 1/20

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 5 months, 1 week ago #271

Platinum Boarder
This may sound funny but I simply use my wife's hairdryer it has a few settings and i put them on max.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 5 months, 1 week ago #272

Platinum Boarder
Hey you use what is at hand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 2 months, 3 weeks ago #273

Platinum Boarder
I managed to get hold of a mint catalogue , it has always been a mystery why a Mercedes is shown on the front cover as they never made one in the 1/20 series.

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 2 months, 3 weeks ago #274

Platinum Boarder
Nice to see and it makes you wonder who made up the cover photo if they did not make that car in the scale of the catalogue.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 2 months, 3 weeks ago #275

Platinum Boarder
There art department used to mix-n-match ideas because Spot-on sets had box lids showing the Rolls-Royce and Bentley 1/20th scale cars despite them not being in the Spot-on range.

They made a c64th scale Mereceds-Benz in the smaller Tria-ang Minic slot car range.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 2 months, 3 weeks ago #276

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Rollerman , I always looked at this cover and thought was they going to make one but this answers my mystery.