Triang Minic Electric 1/20
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Triang Minic Electric 1/20

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 11 months ago #226

Platinum Boarder
<p>That Vanwall Andy, most beautiful!!!</p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 9 months ago #227

Platinum Boarder
<p>I just got this very nice boxed "ice blue" version of the Zephyr , I have this rare colour already but couldn't resist buying this one, it had a rear door handle missing but I had a spare one.It has a very small chip to the boot lid but it does not take away the display value.</p>
<p>
</p>
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by Andy66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ecclesley

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 9 months ago #228

Platinum Boarder
<p>This was, is and remains one of the most beautiful Fords ever made, if not the very prettiest.</p>
<p>One is fine, two is even better,</p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: GunnerJim, Andy66

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 9 months ago #229

Platinum Boarder
I agree the best shaped car Ford ever made

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 9 months ago #230

very good find Andy, another gem in your ever growing collection.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 9 months ago #231

Platinum Boarder
Nice cars and are typical British Styling from what we see here in North America. Always nice to get a second one of a rare car model. Nice score.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 9 months ago #232

Platinum Boarder
Spotted a Tri-ang Mimic 16M Two Berth Caravan (c64) in poor condition for sale on eBay today, thought Andy may be interested..

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 9 months ago #233

Platinum Boarder
I think it's actually 1:35 rather than the electric, but never mind lol

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 5 months ago #234

Platinum Boarder
I got another Vauxhall Victor this week, it is in good condition however it sadly has damage to the boot lid where it has possibly been dropped, someone has repaired it but they covered the boot in glue, I have successfully flat and polished this out, i will when the weather is better attempt to make a better job of the repair.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 5 months ago #235

Platinum Boarder
That will take a bit if work to repair. Is the rear bumper broken too? It seems to have a split in it. The front grille also looks cracked or split, at the top just left of center. Are these actual cracks or splits or just part of the castings.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 5 months ago #236

Platinum Boarder
The grill is shaped in the middle at the top to go with the bonnet lines , I will take a picture to show.
It is badly damaged but it does display well as the damage is to the rear, I am thinking of using filler to smooth over the cracks (like when I repaired the Zephyr police car) but I am concerned with painting it. I will have a good think.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 5 months ago #237

Platinum Boarder
I now see what your referring to on the grille matching the hood design. I took the recessed part as being cracked or broken on the left while that is not the case.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 5 months ago #238

Platinum Boarder
I hope this can be fixed somehow...

Nice car, told they had a lot of chrome on the real thing.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 1 year, 5 months ago #239

Platinum Boarder
i will think of my best option to make this model good again.

Re: Triang Minic Electric 1/20 3 months, 4 weeks ago #240

Platinum Boarder
It's been a while since anything has come up in these models but I got two Austin Healey's this week , I can make an almost complete one from the two the red one being the best.

jpeg upload
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco