Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 9 months ago #61

Platinum Boarder
Silly prices go hand in hand with Anderson merchandise

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 9 months ago #62

Platinum Boarder
I know what you mean, it is crazy, as this torch must be from the 80's 90's?

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 9 months ago #63

Platinum Boarder
Think the torch dates from the late 1980s early 90s

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 8 months ago #64

Platinum Boarder
My favorite Cortina the Mk3, I bought this MK3 which is marked Laurie on box but Lucky on base as my others are. I had this "civilian" model originally in orange as a kid but painted it as did not know then how rare it would become

Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by Andy66.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 8 months ago #65

Looking good, only the GXL on at the rear is a bit too large in my opinion

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 8 months ago #66

Platinum Boarder
I agree with GXL being too big , these decals were stuck on at the factory & I think there is a possibility that no one was instructed where to put them, this could have easily have been stuck on the bonnet. My original one which is shown with my paint work as 12 year old, was bright orange & had no decal on.

Here is my latest buy an ex-shop stock Austin 1800, I have featured the red one previously & the green one came up on E-bay with three others all in the same e.s.s condition. The figures are the usual Telsalda ones  as used in the Thames mini bus & V,W camper, I bought some in a collection of figures & did not know until I got this one that they went with the car however just how many children managed to get them into the car on the seat pegs would be interesting to know, as it took me ages as they just about fit into the car! When I bought the red one it had no front & rear bumpers or side lights so I made some.

Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by Andy66.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 8 months ago #67

Platinum Boarder
Hello Planet Diecast forum members,

Sorry I have been away for so long, but my Father's progress from his illness, is somewhat slower than expected and so I am still looking after him at his house.

I have managed to convince him to have broadband installed, to get his own computer 'on-line' and that has enabled me to use my laptop (recently crashed and repaired!!!) at his house, so I can now enjoy the forum again.

I hope to pick-up where I left off with some of the previous threads I contributed to and so I am looking around the forums sections to remind me of what we were all talking about such as these fantastic plastic models from Hong Kong etc.

Regards,

TheRollerman.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 8 months ago #68

Hello Rollerman, good having you onboard again and all the best for your father, hope he recovers soon
Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by RoutemasterNL.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 8 months ago #69

Platinum Boarder
Welcome back Rollerman enjoy looking at the topics.

I was lucky to win these suit cases on Ebay to finish off my Ford Thames minibus, I could have bought a complete model a few years back for what they cost.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 8 months ago #70

Platinum Boarder
Thank you Andy66 and RoutmasterNL.

I guess I have missed some good topics and subjects, but it could not be helped, my Father is still quite poorly and I am still looking after him at his home.

I have convinced him to install broadband for his computer and this now allows me to use my laptop for getting back on-line for my hobbies, so here I am!

I may still have some of those plastic suit cases from when I originally had toys like the 'TELSALDA' etc, will post here if they surface.

I have not had time to look at all my unread posts yet but I'll keep plodding through them!

I had better stop now because I seem to have started every sentance with 'I'

So until next time, be seing you,

The Rollerman.
Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by TheRollerman.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 8 months ago #71

Platinum Boarder
These are some more fantastic models Andy, I am really taking to these bigger scale plastic models.

Rollerman glad to see your back, hope your gets well soon.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 8 months ago #72

Platinum Boarder
Thank you dinkyjay, it's good to back, I am trying to pick up where I left off with a couple of threads I was taking part in, so hopefully all will be back to normal pretty soon.

Because of your 'Handle', I am guessing you like Dinky Toys, so I will probably bump into you again, somewhere over on the Dinky pages, as I collect Dinky Toy Rolls-Royce models.

Regards,

TheRollerman.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 7 months ago #73

Platinum Boarder
I got this large Laurie MK10 Jag from the Grand Prix set for spares, rarely one came up on Ebay with a better body so I swapped all the missing bits & gave it a polish.  

The damage behind the grill was the same when I took the grill off the spares car on right have been must be a mould issue at the factory

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 7 months ago #74

Andy

Great model, captures the shape really well... what scale is it?

Niall

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 6 years, 7 months ago #75

Platinum Boarder
At a guess , Niall 1/20 , it is 12" long.

Very rare beige Jaguar in this set

Rarer set with XJ6 I also have the Jag in green

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL