Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 months, 1 week ago #1861

Platinum Boarder
another boxed model, this time the rover 2200 Grand Prix, if you look at the others they all have differences in the number and the shell sticker .
Also two Jaguar Mk1o's from Bluebox and and a small Jimson E type

acer laptop keyboard locked up
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, GunnerJim, livefastdiecast

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 months, 1 week ago #1862

Some really nice additions to your collection. And great to see these boxes with that contemporary artwork too. Very Nice!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 months, 1 week ago #1863

Platinum Boarder
Andy what a collection of plastic toy vehicles you have massed over the years is magnificent indeed. The other is some of your restoration and those small repairs that you have shown us is fantastic as well.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 months, 1 week ago #1864

Platinum Boarder
Thank you, I am now finding it hard to find something I do not have but when a different model comes up it is a nice feeling to add it to my collection.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 2 weeks ago #1865

Platinum Boarder
I am not sure of the maker of this split screen VW Pick up, it is bigger than the Telsalda and has no windows, I would say it had a canopy as it has holes in the bed , I make a tailgate for it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GunnerJim

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 2 weeks ago #1866

Fresh Boarder
Always follow your new additions. I do not think this ever came with a tailgate. I think was like the corgi racing club tow truck VW.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 2 weeks ago #1867

Platinum Boarder
Well spotted Mattrove, for some reason I thought the one I already had was bigger, someone has taken this one apart and removed the windows and interior.

minnesota twins wallpaper
The following user(s) said Thank You: livefastdiecast

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 2 weeks ago #1868

Platinum Boarder
Maybe the previous owner needed those missing parts for another Van?

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 2 weeks ago #1869

Platinum Boarder
maybe not sure why though, good thing is that they are in a plastic toy car collectors collection s watch this space

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month ago #1870

Platinum Boarder
I bought this Bentley Continental with missing bumpers and two side windows, a bit of modelling and all done.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month ago #1871

Platinum Boarder
Nice work on the bumpers, can't really see the windows though. Sure looks new now and with the opening hood showing a straight 6 motor, it looks even better. Thanks for showing, I have like it.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 weeks ago #1872

Platinum Boarder
This is a CH model MGB roadster it was an easy restore with new tyres , screen ,bumper and brightwork.
I also found the old Bentley body shell out and it had the rear lights on it for the Contenetal.

image hosting website

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 weeks ago #1873

Platinum Boarder
Nice recovery on the MGB. I have not heard of that make before so must be European. Nice to have the lights for the rear of the Bentley too. Good for you.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 weeks ago #1874

Platinum Boarder
If that is a 6 cylinder engine in the Bentley then its wrong. Series 3 (Bentley S3) cars have the 6.230cc V8 unit.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 weeks ago #1875

Platinum Boarder
Not posted any pictures of models of my choosing of late so here is a very hard model to find.
[url=https://postimages.org/]

The following user(s) said Thank You: livefastdiecast