Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 months, 2 weeks ago #1846

SUPERB !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 months, 2 weeks ago #1847

Platinum Boarder
Nice collection.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 3 weeks ago #1848

Platinum Boarder
This Maks Daimler ambulance still has one rear door so I can look at replacing the one missing and two missing on the one I showed a couple of years back.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 3 weeks ago #1849

Platinum Boarder
Nice find. Now you can make the doors you need. I see a table in the back. Is there a patient on stretcher for his Ambulance?

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 3 weeks ago #1850

Platinum Boarder
I am not sure , I believe there would have been knowing these toy makers they would have put the extra play value in.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 3 weeks ago #1851

Platinum Boarder
I bought this little triumph spitfire , it was advertised as Telsalda but it didn't look the same ,it has a driver, no holes in the bot for the rack , separate bumpers and grill and different base.
I believe it to be made by Laurie toys as the Triumph Vitesse I have has the same wheels and one is advertised mint and boxed with a driver so I believe this spitfire to be by them.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 3 weeks ago #1852

these look good. There are some casting differences too I see

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 3 weeks ago #1853

Platinum Boarder
The dark blue Spitfire does have links to the Jimson/Laurie company but in this case it would have been boxed and marketed by Petrel as a partnering model to a green Triumph Vitesse which I believe you also have.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 3 weeks ago #1854

Platinum Boarder
Petrel models are very rare beasts so I have kindly borrowed the picture below from Mikael Edlund of a Triumph Club and you can see the swapped colours but I do have a picture of a dark green Vitesse.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 3 weeks ago #1855

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Rollerman, there was a boxed green Vitesse on ebay a few weeks ago this had the same driver as the spitfire and was marked as Laurie, I think the Vitesse I have is Petrel as it is the same as the one you show with no driver.
as I have said before for your knowledge is great with these models, I have just got a couple of two rare boxed Telsalda's , I will post pictures when I have them.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 3 weeks ago #1856

Platinum Boarder
This one has come, a boxed Ford Cortina Mk2 estate in red , I now have three dirrent colours , I have seen a yellow one.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 2 weeks ago #1857

Platinum Boarder
This one will be of interest to Rollerman,the Rolls Royce silver Shadow by Telsalda, rare to see, I believe this to be around the late 60's early 70's it has the same white base as the Cortina estate , possibly the last of the interiors as the tinted windows are faint blue perhaps a tester for the dark tints and no interiors , money save and no opening features, when I get a chance I will find the Clifford Bentley out I have.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 2 weeks ago #1858

Platinum Boarder
Very nice and it looks like the did a good job on the casting of this car. Nice addition to your collection.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 2 weeks ago #1859

Platinum Boarder
This is the other rare one i have managed to get , the red version of the Telsalda Vauxhall Viva HB , it goes with my yellow one , I know of a pale blue one also , I would like the blue one as my dad had a real one in the same blue when I was small.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 month, 2 weeks ago #1860

These Cortinas are in pristine condition. Excellent finds