Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 7 months ago #1831

You did well on cutting out a new rear door. The blue is indeed a bit to bright, needs a shade darker.
Nice sets of trailers, boats and caravans. They are well worth adding to you collection.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 7 months ago #1832

Platinum Boarder
Yes I agree with Theo, good additions to your collections and makes quite a few sets complete

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 7 months ago #1833

Platinum Boarder
I have had some nice finds this week, the Laurie toys Continental tourer set with a red Volvo, this one also has the accessories often missing although two ski sticks are missing , I have pictured this with my other set and the Roxy toy Cortina caravan set to show the difference in size , the caravan is a copy of the matchbox one. Next is a rarer blue singer Vouge from Telsalda. Then a Jaguar Mk1 in blue by TAT . The Bentley is the one boxed as Linda Toys it is complete with its luggage and spare wheel , I now have three different boxed ones , the later Telsalda had a roof rack with it. The last new arrivals the little dinky copy of the Austin Cambridge with the Healy Sprite speed boat. I have pictured my fairylite Ford Capri Classic with the Z Cars Zephyr and very rare civilian Zephyr

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 7 months ago #1834

Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, livefastdiecast

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 7 months ago #1835

Platinum Boarder
The red Ford Cortina is my Reps sample of the Mak's model this has no friction motor.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 7 months ago #1836

Beautiful!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 7 months ago #1837

Platinum Boarder
Quite nice to see all these great play worthy plastic toys. Great additions to your collections. Now your looking to a couple ski polls to finish the one set off.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 6 months ago #1838

Platinum Boarder
I have bought some nice models over the years but this set will take some beating, it looks to be ex-shop stock and is a very rare set i have only ever seen one before with a white Aston Martin, the dealer i bought this from has some lovely models. I had the passenger , the set only comes with a driver but i put him in the car for the pictures.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 6 months ago #1839

Platinum Boarder
Oh my, I doubt that this fantastic find has never seen the light of day since it was placed in its box. Wow.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 6 months ago #1840

Platinum Boarder
It is like brand new , the box is hardly worn too.

The following user(s) said Thank You: livefastdiecast, RoutemasterNL

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 6 months ago #1841

Platinum Boarder
Fantastic score and you should be very proud of this one being in your collection. Nice find.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 6 months ago #1842

Platinum Boarder
I am glad i have had the chance to give members and viewers a chance to see these sets which would have either been broken with in the first week of play or became separated , these are all Telsalda / Lucky Toys , if I could get a table big enough I would put all the plastic sets I own together.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, livefastdiecast

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 6 months ago #1843

Junior Boarder
That's a fantastic collection and a feast for my eyes <3 thank you!

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 6 months ago #1844

Platinum Boarder
Amazing is what I see there. Just amazing to see so many at one go. Thanks so much for sharing.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 years, 6 months ago #1845

Platinum Boarder
Apologies , I didn't have time to find the Volkswagen golf out which goes with the Corgi Copy caravans so I put a Mercedes which was with the Corgi one and a Fiat with them.