Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...

Re: QQuee 4 months, 2 weeks ago #1711

Platinum Boarder
The Mini looks great now with a new roof paint job. I see a new bumper on the rear of the XKE Jag. Nicely done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: QQuee 4 months ago #1712

Platinum Boarder
I added this one last week , this is the larger model to the Lucky Toys one , this one is friction drive but there was also a battery one which the siren used to move when it was in motion.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: QQuee 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1713

Platinum Boarder
<p>Just added this very nice and simple Mak's Ford Thames Trader to my collection. I will make the missing tailboard when I get back into things.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>

Re: QQuee 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1714

Platinum Boarder
Another nice plastic truck and to make a new gate for it will be easy for you. Would you cut some lines in it and put a couple braces on it like the sides or just plain?

Re: QQuee 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1715

Platinum Boarder
I am going to add the lines & braces as it would not look right just putting a plain piece of plastic there.

Re: QQuee 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1716

Platinum Boarder
That is what I figured. With your talents for plastic toys, why not.

Re: QQuee 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1717

That is a nice looking truck. The tailboard should be an easy fix for you Andy!

PS: I have sent you a message through the system.

Re: QQuee 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1718

Platinum Boarder
This lot is a mixture of models shown before , the Roxy Toys Herald, unknown maker Vittesse (Rollerman will know), the Lucky toys Sunbeam complete set which was a set and the different sized Lucky Toys Rover police cars.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, livefastdiecast

Re: QQuee 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1719

What a beautiful collection, thanks for sharing

Re: QQuee 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1720

Platinum Boarder
Yes, very nice indeed. I love the Alpine and gas station set up and the green Herald is really nice too. Thanks for showing you ever expanding collection.

Re: QQuee 3 months, 2 weeks ago #1721

Platinum Boarder
I have not seen examples of the orange Vitesse model other than what Andy has shown so do not have it on file. Looking at Andy's pictures it has elements of NS about it. It is the right size and has the look of being made to a lesser quality level as other NS vehicles I am aware of. It could still have been marketed by Lucky because the NS Ford Transit can be found in Lucky Toys packaging.

NS toys tend not to have any branding on their bases.

Re: QQuee 3 months, 2 weeks ago #1722

Platinum Boarder
For those looking for NS toys, here is their logo which is a Submarine made from the letter N and S. The T.M. is simply Trade Mark.

Re: QQuee 3 months, 2 weeks ago #1723

Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: livefastdiecast

Re: QQuee 3 months, 2 weeks ago #1724

Platinum Boarder
Note the NS logo on this model's box.

Re: QQuee 3 months, 2 weeks ago #1725

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Rollerman, I will take a picture of the base when I get chance it has a number and Made in Hong Kong, the base has the indents of the underside of the seats.